AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unable to log in and no reply to emails (chaturbate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2014
itsmyurls.com
Twitter Username
@laylashaebaby
Chaturbate Username
laylashae
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/250338/Layla/
my account is laylashae on chaturbate... 2 weeks ago i did a show and was on all night long and the next day for a few hours. 2 days after that i tried logging on and it wouldnt let me. i pressed forgot password even though i never changed it but never recieved an email back. ive sent about 6 emails within the 2 weeks to shirley and support... no reply. then i finally emailed off my home email and they respondex and i told them the whole atory and they replied with the link to reset my password... still didnt receive that email from cb to reset. i have done nothing wrong to get banned, i was doing very well. i am depending on this money and since the pay period already ended i really hope i get the money i made in my show... please help me out here someone. i have tried every single password i would have made it, and nothing worked. and also when i google my cb my bio still comes up so i dont think im banned. but i need help getting their attention coz im tired of being ignored and i dont want my followers to lose interest. ive really enjoyed camming for them i just feel aggravated right now.... :icon-cry:
username: laylashae

Yes, your profile is still up so you are not banned.

As you mentioned you "emailed off my home email", I suppose you have at least 2 email accounts. Be sure you are checking the right email account, the one you used to join Chaturbate. It may sound too obvious, but I've seen people having problems to login or recovery password (not on Chaturbate) simply because they were using the wrong email.

This is what Chaturbate says whether the email exists on the site or not:
We've e-mailed you instructions for resetting your password to the e-mail address you submitted.
So you may be submitting the wrong email but the message makes you think it is right email.

Also, I just tested and the "recovery password" is working. I got the message right away and it was not sent to spam, but you may want to check your spam box.

Reactions: punker barbie
If its not a matter of the wrong email check your spam settings next. I know my email i can set it so certain words are banned. As in if someone sends me an email with a banned word in it I will never see it. It doesnt go to spam but they get an undelivered mail email back instead. So check your spam like suggested but if that doesnt work then turn off your spam settings, log out of email and back in, and try it again on CB. You may just have something banned and it's in the password recovery email.

punker barbie said:
For the record, Chaturbate.com was responding. The issue was her email was bouncing our replies which gave her the impression we were ignoring her. Laylashae and I have been in communication and she is now all set :)

Exactly what i thought it was. Ive had it happen multiple times and always have to turn of spam for some sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.