AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
I am Chtb model and my nickname is peachy_moore. I cant send any tip and i cant cashout my tokens. The support didnt answer me for 4 days. @punker barbie help me please ithink only u can do it

I am Chtb model and my nickname is peachy_moore. I cant send any tip and i cant cashout my tokens. The support didnt answer me for 4 days. @punker barbie help me please ithink only u can do it
Support has responded to your message.

Upvote 0
there is no response from either support or a chaturbate rep. where should I run? where should I write? what should I do? I have no strength, more than a week of silence, how can I work?
@punker barbie please help i cant wait anymore((((

Upvote 0
my account Anastasiya018 was blocked forever I got in touch with 1 person in whatsapp and asked to help me with tokens for my sick mother and he agreed to help me, they ignored me for 2 weeks, then they answered that they blocked me, please help, I didn't know that he was a scammer !!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.