AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2021
Hi there,
I've been unable to send tips on my account since 18/06/2021. My ID expired on that date, so I'm guessing this is the reason.
I've since verified my new ID which has been approved, yet I'm still unable to send tips, or start privates.
My username is: ringmany2
Is someone able to please look into this for me please, as I contacted support a few days ago but they still haven't responded, and they normally reply within 30 minutes. Thank you.
If you're able to help at all @punker barbie I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello, i have this problem too. "Unable to send tip. Please contact support."
My nick is: _tonny_
Ticket number: 17741869

Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie !
I have the same problem: I am unable to cash out my tokens after I updated my age verification.
May I ask you for help please? CB support is not responding yet
My ticket number is: 17738942

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
Hello, i have the same trouble with my account. Do you think you can help my account please ? Randomgirl113 . I wait over 2 weeks the answer from chaturbate and they dont respond to my emails. I really want to get my money this period . My account it s verified, all it s good but they give me that issue " Unable to cash out your tokens. Please contact support" . Also i was try send money to another account for can cash out them but they are saying " Unable to send tokens. Please contact support". Thank you so much, and i will really appreciate your help 🙏. Have an wonderful day/night !

Upvote 0
i am having trouble sending tips on 2 accounts now: users are dannydd81001 & dannydd810011. the first one i have use for years and suddenly yesterday says unable to tip contact support so i did and am waiting a reply (tick no 18046023), i thought i would create a new account while waiting for this to be resolved and bought tokens which they gladly took the money for yet i have the same issue still (tick no 18046046) i would appreciate an answer on this @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.