AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unable to send tip, PLease contact support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Hi I have been logging into my account over the last couple of days and am still unable to send tokens to other cam models. I reported this matter several days ago and have had no reply to rectify the problem. My CHaturbate username is Heathershorny and my ticket number about the problem is 17897847.
Feeling frustrated as want to send tips to other cam models but can't and not had a proper reply only an automated response saying some one will be in touch.
Please can you help @punker barbie?

could you help me? I have been sending emails like crazy to the chaturbate support for three days and they do not give me an answer, I cannot send tokens or transfer them to Cash, my account is xgoogle_ @punker barbie request# 17967408

Upvote 0
could you help me? I have been sending emails like crazy to the chaturbate support for three days and they do not give me an answer, I cannot send tokens or transfer them to Cash, my account is xgoogle_ @punker barbie request# 17967408

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.