AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to tip and ID removed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Sorry for bothering @punker barbie but i am getting ignored from support and i hope you can help me. When i was on today suddenly i got a warning that all that appear on cam must be verified and it was just me on nobody else. And after that i mailed the support and still nothing and when i try to tip it says thay i am unable to tip ...i cannot even upload gifs but i still appear as blue.
Plus when memebers talk about paypal or things not allowed by the site i ket warnings about that even that i refuse to talk about that for not breaking the TOS.
My username is alphamimey_ and my ticket number is 18192733

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
Is it some kind of a glitch or something the support answered me that on that date when i got that message an unverified independent broadcaster appeared on cam (but it was just me and nobody else on cam and i was verified i was recieving tokens)

Upvote 0
Yes they did they tell me to upload the ID dressed as i broadcast even that im faceless model i was going to do with the shirt i was on last time but when i logged in ... i got a ban (and now 5700 tokens went to hell)?

Upvote 0
I don't know and i am not joking i passed trough the mobile verification with the fingers after they emailed me to reverify i said to myself ok i will do I ligged in and i was welcome with the ban screen

Upvote 0
I don't know and i am not joking i passed trough the mobile verification with the fingers after they emailed me to reverify i said to myself ok i will do I ligged in and i was welcome with the ban screen
They i went broadcast online and they send me message
My problem isn't solved still by the way
What problem isn t not solved for you alpha please answer me back in advance Thanks In Advance!

Upvote 0

WELL!with my new register account CB i was not receive nothing speciaal from the first day day was not send me nothing for me .I m not lucky girl!For CB!I don t see my personality anymore in this site i m not good model as past with my tight legs in the AIR!I will think more in make choose right desicion if i will delete account or i will let my account for litlle $.Or i don t have patience also!​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.