AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to tip and my room has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I was in someone's room tipping them and all was going well and then all of a sudden I got a message saying "unable to send tip, please contact support". I tried that and hadn't heard anything so I tried again and now when I go to my profile page it says "access denied, this room has been banned". But I can still go into peoples rooms and talk, just not tip.

My support ticket is 19247310
Username is Bulllgod (there are 3 l's in the username)

Any help with this would be appreciated, thank you :)

Edit - it now appears that I can't talk in people rooms. I was in someone's room talking yesterday and everything was fine, the cam glitched out so I had to refresh and when I went back I could type and my chat would appear as usual, only no one in the room, including the model, could see me talking and I'm not appearing in the room list either. It's like my account is being banned little by little, it's all very odd.

@punker barbie can you help with this at all, please and thank you?

Upvote 0
Actually, while I think about it, is there any way to find out why there was a problem with my account? Was it an error at Chaturbate's end or was it something I did? Because if it was something I did then I'd like to know so that I don't do it again, all I got in the message from support was that my account was working again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.