AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to tip or cashout tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, My username on Chaturbate is "bananjuan" and recently I am unable to cashout or use my earned tokens. Whenever I try to cashout or use my tokens I get an error saying that I should "contact support" but I have emailed the support 4-5 days ago but still haven't received a response.

I faced the same issue few months back and support said that someone tipped me stolen tokens or something but then that issue got resolved. Is there a way that we are suppose to know that the tips we are getting are stolen or whatever? Is this not Chaturbate responsibility to look after their security?

Chaturbate is my source of income and this is not a right way to hold someone's earned money and not even respond back to support email for days. @punker barbie please help me in getting a response back from the support team so at least I know what is going on. Chaturbate is a great platform to earn and meet new people at the same time but these frequent disruptions ruin the experience and make us doubt Chaturbate as our source of income.

Looking forward to a positive reply.

Thank you and stay safe everyone :)

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey, My username on Chaturbate is "bananjuan" and recently I am unable to cashout or use my earned tokens. Whenever I try to cashout or use my tokens I get an error saying that I should "contact support" but I have emailed the support 4-5 days ago but still haven't received a response.

I faced the same issue few months back and support said that someone tipped me stolen tokens or something but then that issue got resolved. Is there a way that we are suppose to know that the tips we are getting are stolen or whatever? Is this not Chaturbate responsibility to look after their security?

Chaturbate is my source of income and this is not a right way to hold someone's earned money and not even respond back to support email for days. @punker barbie please help me in getting a response back from the support team so at least I know what is going on. Chaturbate is a great platform to earn and meet new people at the same time but these frequent disruptions ruin the experience and make us doubt Chaturbate as our source of income.

Looking forward to a positive reply.

Thank you and stay safe everyone :)
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Yes I got a reply by the support and they have blocked my account due to receiving fraud tokens. I dont understand how are the broadcasters suppose to know that the tokens they are getting are obtained by fraud.

How can I know that someone who is tipping me has obtained those tokens from fraud? Is there a way for broadcaster to find this out? Chaturbate has been my source of income in this pandemic but this is very unfortunate that I am being banned for something which I don't have control over.
I was looking forward to cashout my tokens for my rent but now I dont have any way to pay my rent because your system flagged my account for receiving fraud tokens. Is this not Chaturbate's responsibility to increase your security and stop fruad? Why us models are being punished for something which we cant even control? How are we suppose to know that we are getting fraud tips? I totally understand that Chaturbate wants to make their platform secure for everyone but it is not the right way to do by taking away model's earning.

• Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0

I don't think there's any way models could know. Maybe have some suspicions about certain members and transactions. But I don't think there's any way to know. I remember that when I was on ImLive, models on their forum said that often times when they'd get guys with strange usernames with a bunch of numbers (Such as 'Dude123456789') they'd suspect that person is gonna wind up doing a chargeback.

I once got a 1,000-token chargeback on MyFreeCams (I was devastated), and MFC said they'd determined it was a stolen card. And there wasn't anything about that member or the transactions that made me suspicious.

I'm sorry this happened to you, and that's so shitty that YOU are being penalized with a flagged account (How are you supposed to continue earning money if you can't even broadcast?) due to someone else committing fraud.

Upvote 0
Thank you for understanding and being so supportive. It means a lot. I am devastated myself since I got banned due to something which I can't even control. I wish Chaturbate Support was understanding but they don't even reply for days. I dont know what to do. I was looking forward to cashout my tokens to pay my rent but now I dont have any way to pay it. It sucks and I dont know what to say.

• Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
I have emailed my reply to the support but haven't got a response back. @punker barbie please look into this
This same story seems to be recurring on this forum now. I wonder if we could get some sort of info from Punker as to why models are being penalised for something out of their control?
Would help us all to understand abit more and know what to look out for!

Upvote 0
This same story seems to be recurring on this forum now. I wonder if we could get some sort of info from Punker as to why models are being penalised for something out of their control?

Thanks, I was thinking about posting similar.. But being a newbie I refrained.

Normal should IMO be. for example.
Client pays 1000 to chatur, for the streamer
Client charges back,
Chatur deducts the 1000 from the streamer, and perhaps an additional fee.
End of topic.

Worst should be.
Client pays 1000 to chatur, for the streamer
Chatur pays the streamer $$'s for their tokens.
Client charges back, after streamers already been paid.
Chatur deducts the 1000, and perhaps an additional fee. leaving the streamer's account in negative..
First 1000+Fee tokens the streamer earn's, goes towards paying the debt.

Banning seems non constructive for both sides.

Reactions: juanbig
Upvote 0
Yes exactly that is a very good option which Chaturbate can do if someone tips using stolen tokens but outright banning the streamer is not a good thing to do because that is unfair with them but Chaturbate is so arrogant that they dont even reply to emails. They are one of the biggest webcaming website but if they keep on doing unfair things so soon competition will catch up and people will move to other sites.

Upvote 0
Yes unfortunately this is a very common problem faced by models on Chaturbate and the most disappointing part is that support and @punker barbie are silent on this matter. At least Chaturbate should provide a proper explanation and they should also tell us what to look for but I think that as now Chaturbate is growing as a platform they dont care anymore about new models with a small following and these are the one being penalised. I have heard good things about Chaturbate and that was the reason for me joining as a model but now I advise people to stay away from Chaturbate because Chaturbate can ban them at any time with their own will and then dont even respond to support emails. IMO Chaturbate should get some kind of award in "Customer Support" for there "amazing" work.

I am truly disappointed from Chaturbate and I wish other models not to face what I faced due to Chaturbate's actions

Upvote 0
I have the same problem... Cant cashout my tokens already 2 days. Cant sleep and have a headacke. I fell horrible. Please @punker barbie help me! Support is ignoring me... My username account is Artemosha.

Best regards ❤️😥

Upvote 0
Yes exactly that is a very good option which Chaturbate can do if someone tips using stolen tokens but outright banning the streamer is not a good thing to do because that is unfair with them but Chaturbate is so arrogant that they dont even reply to emails. They are one of the biggest webcaming website but if they keep on doing unfair things so soon competition will catch up and people will move to other sites.
Hy. I have the same problem. What have you solved?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.