AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to tip or chashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2021
Hey everyone!
So I have an account on CB and I normally just tip my tokens to another account that allows daily pay outs. All the sudden I'm unable to send any tips or cashout at all. I can't tip any broadcasters. I can still broadcast and earn tips but can't do anything with them. Tried on my other account to move the tokens and same thing. Unable to tip or cashout. Tried to make a new account and same thing. Can't move the tokens. I haven't gotten an answer from support at all. I'm not banned because I can still broadcast however I don't want to continue broadcasting if I can't get my earnings. I've emailed support, I've emailed Shirley. I'm starting to panic. I'm a single mother of 5 and this is my only source of income.

Hello @punker barbie . Could you help me please, my documents expired, I provided new ones, with a new surname (due to marriage registration), the documents were approved, but after that I am not able to cash out the tokens. I sent a request to support and documents confirming the change of surname, but did not receive an answer ... Please help - my ticket numbers 17822466 and 17811849

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie . Could you help me please, my documents expired, I provided new ones, with a new surname (due to marriage registration), the documents were approved, but after that I am not able to cash out the tokens. I sent a request to support and documents confirming the change of surname, but did not receive an answer ... Please help - my ticket numbers 17822466 and 17811849
No longer relevant.Thanks @punker barbie !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.