AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unbanned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2021
hello @punker barbie
0te
I was recently banned and then talked t supp0rt they explained if I email them and explain I wn0t d0 that behavir again I can access site...I did then was able t0 access site.... and they emailed c0nfirming recipt.....then next day was banned again..... n0w its been like 4 days and I am really stressing and depressed I have 0ver 19000 tkens and have been emailing them everyday and am trying t knw we will reslve it but i am really stressed please let me knw when u can
I sent yu an email let me knw if u can
Male Icon
look_bigcock
userinfoarrowdown.svg

hello @punker barbie
0te
I was recently banned and then talked t supp0rt they explained if I email them and explain I wn0t d0 that behavir again I can access site...I did then was able t0 access site.... and they emailed c0nfirming recipt.....then next day was banned again..... n0w its been like 4 days and I am really stressing and depressed I have 0ver 19000 tkens and have been emailing them everyday and am trying t knw we will reslve it but i am really stressed please let me knw when u can
I sent yu an email let me knw if u can
Male Icon
look_bigcock
userinfoarrowdown.svg
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.