1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Unblur.media was relaunched - Increase your revenue with a 85 % payout

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Joane Unblur, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:22 AM.

1. Joane Unblur

Dear all,

It’s my pleasure to announce that starting today we re-launched Ublur.media, the new payment tool powered by Skyprivate, available for models everywhere, that offers 85 % payout.

I am Joanne, the CEO of Unblur and I’m inviting you to join today and start selling anything you want, from pre-made videos and photo sets, to subscriptions to your Social Media accounts, panties, and clothes. Sky's the limit. We, at Unblur.media, value the effort and time that cam models have to spend in order to increase their revenue, so we made it our mission to develop technologies that help you make more money and be more independent.

Advantages of Unblur.media available today:
    • Not a marketplace - this means less hustle for you. You can direct your fan base to your store and just sell, sell, sell.
    • SESTA does not apply for Unblur.media - so no worries here. You can charge any customer, from all over the world.
    • Our payout rate is 85 % on any item you sell, no additional fees and our payouts methods are simple and widespread: Paxum, Bitcoin and Epayments (euro only).
    • No chargebacks - we cover all chargebacks.
    • Customers don’t need accounts, they just insert their credit card data and the purchase is made.
    To use our website is extremely simple: just create an account, add your items, share the items or the entire store and start selling. Payouts will be made twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th of every month and you can check your sales in real time.

Let me know your first impressions.

Contact me for more info or if you need support in signing up at joanne@unblur.media or via Skype at live:joanne.unblur.

Joanne
    CEO unblur.media

• Like Like x 2
  2. SMuser69

How does using SecurionPay a swiss processor get you around SESTA?

Also what does the transactions show up as on the purchaser's card?

3. Joane Unblur

Hei SM user69,

Indeed, working with a swiss processor and not being US-based, ensures everything is ok SEST-wise. I mentioned it as a reimbursement.

Transactions on the purchaser's card will appear as techhelp-unblur.

• Like Like x 1