AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unceremoniously banned without any communication.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2021
Username: dangerouswithrocks

Was busy hanging out on Chaturbate, and was unceremoniously met with the infamous Account Banned page.

Unfortunately the message didn't include a reason as to why, just the standard:

"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service. Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action."

Of course, I immediately emailed support, requesting to find out which terms of service I might have violated as I believe my behavior on CB didn't include anything ban-worthy. But no response yet.

Do they think I'm underage?
Apparently false underage flags happen a lot. I can't verify my age right now as http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ just sends me to another 'Account banned' page. Can I verify my age via email with support?

Could it be because I was reported for another reason?
I do like to do some BDSM play and prefer being dominant which includes some kinky talk, but I always ask the models permission first and we only do it in private, so I don't believe I possibly offended anyone.

Other members on the forum suggested talking @punker barbie with similar cases, apparently she hasn't been available since April... And I don't think there are other CB support members active on this forum.

I have approximately 800 tokens available, but I'm not concerned about that.

I am wary of using CB in the future if I could be banned for no reason without any communication. It doesn't inspire confidence. Especially after having a stable account for quite a while (months, maybe years).

Should I just wait for support to get back to me or is there something else I can do?

I just contacted chaturbate support again to ask if the accidental ban could have been that their system mistook me as underage and if I could verify my age with an image of my ID as well as a selfie with date, time and my username.

In response, I automatically received an email indicating that my request (17628746), has been updated.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@tokensarentforkids @InannahQoH @AmberCutie

Just to finally update. I did have to go back and forth a few times with support regarding the verification, back in the end the suspension has been lifted.

Much to my pleasant surprise, the support agent was very quick to respond and very helpful. They explained everything thoroughly and their communication was top notch.

Having said that, I'm glad that the process led me to this forum. I came her to have an issue resolved but I think I'll stick around a bit. Even if it is just to poke fun at @InannahQoH's height.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't talk about my size when you look like a 1,3m tall doll :D

Hehe

@tokensarentforkids @InannahQoH @AmberCutie

Just to finally update. I did have to go back and forth a few times with support regarding the verification, back in the end the suspension has been lifted.

Much to my pleasant surprise, the support agent was very quick to respond and very helpful. They explained everything thoroughly and their communication was top notch.

Having said that, I'm glad that the process led me to this forum. I came her to have an issue resolved but I think I'll stick around a bit. Even if it is just to poke fun at @InannahQoH's height.

Glad you got it resolved.
Have Fun.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.