AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Uncomfortable Situation with a Cam Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2018
Hey all -

First time poster - been on Streamate as a member (not a model) for a while, and I've read a lot of the threads here as a unregistered viewer. I am in a new situation (and one that I presume has happened to guys before) for me and I have a sense of what to do, but wanted outside opinion.

No, this is not I'm in love with a cam girl thread. No big words like that. I am just very much in like :).

I've been a regular member with a cam model for over a year. She's great (of course she is, right?). We have a good time and we are a lot alike - she says this often too. Went from Stream to skype, and I have dates with her there every couple weeks or so. We really respect each other, have fun times, laugh like hell, turn each other on, and of course an occasional deep talk. We always go over time and I'm the one who usually cuts it off as I don't want to take advantage of her generosity. She even took me on a date on my birthday and demanded I should not pay :). She's said really lovely things, and yeah, we're looking into hotels for me to visit. We exchange emails frequently, but not close to every day. She's 33, I'm 48.

Here's the thing - financially things are tighter then before and I can either save and travel to go meet her (she's in Europe), or keep seeing her online - not both. I find this embarrassing and frustrating. I'm not going to cripple myself financially over this. And there was a thread here were a model said if she liked a guy enough, she'd stop charging. So that's up to her, but she hasn't suggested it yet and no way I am gonna ask for that. I'd feel like a beggar. I'd love to just "date" her and not watch the clock and bank account during the date like most other folks in a long distance romance, but ... that's not the situation.

So I was thinking of just telling her, as embarrassing as that feels - I really want to see you regularly, but I have to choose which I can do. I've never had to have a conversation like that before, and I worry I will seem less of a man in her eyes, or look like I making a sideways request for free time with her. She already told me she dropped two guys she met as a model because she lost respect for them. I know she cares for me, but we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. We're just two people a long way apart who like, respect, and occasionally lust after each other :). But until you actually meet, it really is just a kind of fantasy - even if you are just in a regular long distance thing.

But another part of my head is saying yeah, you want to visit Europe anyway, but what if you fall for each other? Can you afford to keep traveling to see her until you get to a point where one of you wants to move? Should I just fade away instead? Wouldn't it make more sense to find someone closer and just spend time with that woman and save the credit card for dinner? But then there's her, and her damn smile, and laugh, and this thing between us I really like and might regret if I don't follow it.

Thoughtful advice is really welcome.

Sounds like she’s going to find out no matter what. If you can’t afford to see her online before the trip, can you afford to do so after the trip? Regardless this would be something I would want to know about before planning a big and potentially financially unwise trip.

I wish you the best of luck. But stories like these just reinforce the notion that things should always be kept to a friendly professional level, in my opinion.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Journeyman
You will look much better if you skip the trip and cut back on the Skype dates a bit. Use a vague excuse. If you do it right she will wonder if she is losing your interest and will offer something to gain it back, like stop charging for dates or something along those lines. But it will only happen if she truly likes you, because this could be simply GFE and not the real deal.

But it will only happen if she truly likes you, because this could be simply GFE and not the real deal.

x1,000,000. Keep your head straight. Not being cynical, just being real. She's a webcam model whose job it is to keep your interest. If she captivated your interest, no doubt she's captivated the interest of real dick in her own country. So it really isn't necessary for her to have long distance relationships, but it is necessary for her to do her job and pay her bills.

Even if she is in love with you, if neither of you can afford the back and forth, the fantasy sounds better than the reality. That's one weird thing about the internet. We have access to so many people, but still, not really.

get a back tattoo with her name.

I'm not wading into another discussion about member/model relationship. There are enough threads about them already I don't think anything else can be added to the topic at this point.

I will say that no matter the type of relationship (friendship, friends with benefits, like, love, in person, distant, etc.) being honest is the best thing. Even if you feel embarrassed about it. If being honest about finances makes you seem like less of a person in her eyes and lose respect then better to learn that lesson about her and the true nature of your relationship with her now.

Good luck.

OP, it sounds to me like the issue here is mainly one of economics.

If you have any money in bitcoin or other cryptos, I advise you to get out now while you can. Also, I recommend you watch this video 4 or 5 times...

Ahhh, another chapter in the ever continuing saga of, "I met this camgirl and we are....."
Easiest way to know if you are a bank or are a true interest of hers... free contact. If she does that then you are at least to the front door. Phone, skypes, emails off site and not always initiated by you. DO NOT CHASE HER. You will find out soon enough if you are just a piggy bank.

Oh man this again? It's like what the 2 million story like this we see here? And on all cam sites? Why is so hard to understand : cam site = job for models , cam site= fun for members. Is not an equal starting point. Cam sites are NOT dating sites. Models talk to you because they want your $$. Damn, I would tell a guy i love him for cash. He is 10,000 miles away, what he gonna do? Its a fantasy world . Period.
You are jut wasting a lot of time . Time that could be better used to make those money you complaining about. LOL

Oh man this again? It's like what the 2 million story like this we see here? And on all cam sites? Why is so hard to understand : cam site = job for models , cam site= fun for members. Is not an equal starting point. Cam sites are NOT dating sites. Models talk to you because they want your $$. Damn, I would tell a guy i love him for cash. He is 10,000 miles away, what he gonna do? Its a fantasy world . Period.
You are jut wasting a lot of time . Time that could be better used to make those money you complaining about. LOL

This right here. I don't understand why some of these guys don't just sign up on a sugar daddy/sugar baby dating site like Seeking Arrangement or Established Men. Is it simply because it's thrilling and the ultimate challenge to try to get a cam model to meet up with/fuck you?

At least on the sugar daddy/sugar baby sites, you know you WILL be meeting up with women in person. You usually start out by doing a meet-and-greet in a public place, where you will chat over a cup of coffee or whatever, and get to know each other to see if you're feeling the vibe enough...and then you decide if you'll proceed with a SD/SB arrangement. Then y'all can start discussing allowance and whatnot.

Most cam models who tell you they'll meet you in person are just stringing you along to keep you spending that $$$$$. They probably feel that if they're straight-up with you and say "I don't meet up in person," you'll stop spending money on them.

No man should ever sign up for a cam site with the intention of getting laid and/or finding love. Lol. Not that I'm saying that's what the OP did. But come on, get real. Try Match.com if you wanna find a girlfriend/wife...or just get out the house more to meet local ladies naturally (the bar/club, etc.)? Try Seeking Arrangement if you wanna be a sugar daddy.

This right here. I don't understand why some of these guys don't just sign up on a sugar daddy/sugar baby dating site like Seeking Arrangement or Established Men. Is it simply because it's thrilling and the ultimate challenge to try to get a cam model to meet up with/fuck you?

At least on the sugar daddy/sugar baby sites, you know you WILL be meeting up with women in person. You usually start out by doing a meet-and-greet in a public place, where you will chat over a cup of coffee or whatever, and get to know each other to see if you're feeling the vibe enough...and then you decide if you'll proceed with a SD/SB arrangement. Then y'all can start discussing allowance and whatnot.

Most cam models who tell you they'll meet you in person are just stringing you along to keep you spending that $$$$$. They probably feel that if they're straight-up with you and say "I don't meet up in person," you'll stop spending money on them.

No man should ever sign up for a cam site with the intention of getting laid and/or finding love. Lol. Not that I'm saying that's what the OP did. But come on, get real. Try Match.com if you wanna find a girlfriend/wife...or just get out the house more to meet local ladies naturally (the bar/club, etc.)? Try Seeking Arrangement if you wanna be a sugar daddy.

Yeah but he aint have no sugar so...a cam girl is cheaper than a real life gf or a sugar baby. Hell, for 200 tkns he spends what 20 $? try to get a sugar baby with that cash lol.

What they dont realize is what we see / feel on the other side of the screen. If they would put themselves 2 seconds in our place, they would get it.Its uncomfortable for us , not for them.

Yeah but he aint have no sugar so...a cam girl is cheaper than a real life gf or a sugar baby. Hell, for 200 tkns he spends what 20 $? try to get a sugar baby with that cash lol.

What they dont realize is what we see / feel on the other side of the screen. If they would put themselves 2 seconds in our place, they would get it.Its uncomfortable for us , not for them.

I just saw the last part of his post about "finding someone closer, and just spending time with that woman, and saving the credit card for dinner." He's better off going on Match.com or a similar dating site then, to find someone local he can connect with. Then - financially - all he'll be expected to do is treat her to dinner.

Reactions: Pure_emotion

I feel that is unfair of you. Like you say, you have seen and read many threads like this where the member has fallen for the model and then you (the model) telling them you "love them" adds to their fantasy but for them it's not just a fantasy, so I think you need to take part responsibility with picking words since there are so many people who would hear you say those words and fully believe it and ruin their own lives over it. A model I know told me she will never tell a person she loves them, is in love with them. She cleverly words it by saying she loves specific things about that person - that also makes it more personal I think. For example the guys she can have a great conversation with and/or a laugh, she will tell them "I love your personality/humour".

I do feel like those words can easy manipulate members and I do think it's unfair, especially if you have seen all the stories on here where the people fall in love and obviously it ends in disaster.

This wasn't just aimed at you by the way, it's for anyone else who does it too.

honestly when i tell a member i will straight up never meet them, especially after they spent money, i usually never hear from them. or they keep pushing me and i have to eventually ban them. i know if i gave them vague answers they will stick around, but that aint cool. that's why i feel like most of the time it's a hustle.

honestly when i tell a member i will straight up never meet them, especially after they spent money, i usually never hear from them. or they keep pushing me and i have to eventually ban them. i know if i gave them vague answers they will stick around, but that aint cool. that's why i feel like most of the time it's a hustle.

Years ago, I had an MFC member stop visiting/tipping me, just because he didn't like my answer to the question "No, what is your REAL name?" *facepalm* OMG, if calling me 'Shelly' or 'Fox' ain't good enough for your weird ass, good riddance. That shit is just creepy af to me..

I also do not like the "You don't do ___? Why not? Well there's a first time for everything!" guys. Um...nah, dude. I'm not wrecking my booty hole for you. Go find somebody else. BYE! :p

I feel that is unfair of you. Like you say, you have seen and read many threads like this where the member has fallen for the model and then you (the model) telling them you "love them" adds to their fantasy but for them it's not just a fantasy, so I think you need to take part responsibility with picking words since there are so many people who would hear you say those words and fully believe it and ruin their own lives over it. A model I know told me she will never tell a person she loves them, is in love with them. She cleverly words it by saying she loves specific things about that person - that also makes it more personal I think. For example the guys she can have a great conversation with and/or a laugh, she will tell them "I love your personality/humour".

I do feel like those words can easy manipulate members and I do think it's unfair, especially if you have seen all the stories on here where the people fall in love and obviously it ends in disaster.

This wasn't just aimed at you by the way, it's for anyone else who does it too.

What is unfair is how these guys see our workplace. They think is ok to ask a woman to meet them just because they tipped. They think is fair to take advantage of us. They think they are entitled to our free time and we should dedicate our lives to them because they tipped. You want me to go on? So yea, I would tell them whatever s**t they wanna hear to make them tip. I'm not a hypocrite.Once i hit my target for that day and i closed cam, I dont give a fuck about them.

Years ago, I had an MFC member stop visiting/tipping me, just because he didn't like my answer to the question "No, what is your REAL name?" *facepalm* OMG, if calling me 'Shelly' or 'Fox' ain't good enough for your weird ass, good riddance. That shit is just creepy af to me..

I also do not like the "You don't do ___? Why not? Well there's a first time for everything!" guys. Um...nah, dude. I'm not wrecking my booty hole for you. Go find somebody else. BYE! :p

I always love when a guy asks a woman to do anal and the woman doesn't like to so she won't do it regardless of how many tips someone is going to give her.
I also like when the user says what you mentioned above "first time for everything" or you know, some other BS to try persuade her and all she says is "ok if you shove a dildo up yours and let me watch then I might try" - obviously for MOST guys asking this they would never do it but you need to be careful since some guys don't mind lol. Similarly if they only use a "small/medium" toy but the guy wants some huge one, ask them to do it first. 99% of time this scares the idiots away and at the same time gives everyone in the room a good laugh.

What is unfair is how these guys see our workplace. They think is ok to ask a woman to meet them just because they tipped. They think is fair to take advantage of us. They think they are entitled to our free time and we should dedicate our lives to them because they tipped. You want me to go on? So yea, I would tell them whatever s**t they wanna hear to make them tip. I'm not a hypocrite.Once i hit my target for that day and i closed cam, I dont give a fuck about them.

I fully agree with that, they truly do treat you like you're their slave just because they give you a whopping 1 token ($0.05 yay) and then expect the world from you. I really do understand that, but what of the ones who are not like that but still have that tendency to easily fall in love? For as many disrespectful, rude assholes there are who demand and think they own you, there is just as many decent and honest guys but they are the type who are possibly more vulnerable because they are probably the type of people who don't go out much and socialize (for any number of reasons). So if the individual is being that kind of asshole then fine do/say what you want to get his money but to do it to the honest ones for me is very unfair.

Edit: Just to say, don't think I am trying to intentionally cause some argument or anything because I'm not.

Nobody likes a kissass. If you willingly go to a place that says adult entertainment, fall asleep, and then wake up crying woe is me after whatever period of time, it's on you. Being nice, being a sub/dom, whatever personality you are or fetish you're into doesn't matter, the fantasy will be catered to you.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
I fully agree with that, they truly do treat you like you're their slave just because they give you a whopping 1 token ($0.05 yay) and then expect the world from you. I really do understand that, but what of the ones who are not like that but still have that tendency to easily fall in love? For as many disrespectful, rude assholes there are who demand and think they own you, there is just as many decent and honest guys but they are the type who are possibly more vulnerable because they are probably the type of people who don't go out much and socialize (for any number of reasons). So if the individual is being that kind of asshole then fine do/say what you want to get his money but to do it to the honest ones for me is very unfair.

Edit: Just to say, don't think I am trying to intentionally cause some argument or anything because I'm not.

Guys like that are having social and psychological issues that cannot be solved on a cam site. And i dont think is normal to get on there and "fall in love " of a woman who just wants to make a living. Do you fall in love a lot at work? Of all your colleagues? I know i dont lol. Is not my place to fix anyone's issues on cam. And btw, there are no honest and nice guys on cam sites. They all want to get some freebies from the model. If wouldnt be so, they would just tip and dont care. BUT they tip, then they expect something in return even if they say they dont. Even attention outside the site , which is really draining when you have a personal life like any human being.

Reactions: CharlieCharma

There are delusional men out there who like to believe that if the cute Target store associate smiles at them, she must want the dick. No, it's her job to be friendly and smile at people. She'd probably get scolded by her boss if she didn't smile enough. Years ago, I got fired from a new job I LOVED...because I didn't smile enough. I happened to be experiencing menstrual cramps from Hell that week, so I wasn't my usual chipper self. But I digress.....

But yeah, since I'm a person who wouldn't feel comfortable leading a guy on (Private show roleplay is another story though), and there are a lot of delusional men on these cam sites, I'm probably never gonna say "Love you guys!" after a great token night on MFC. A regular and I used to say "Love ya!" to each other, but fuck it...I won't even do that anymore. I'll stick to saying things like "You're awesome! Muah!" or something.

The last thing I need is for some guy to come on here posting a "That cunt Yummybrownfox broke my heart!" thread.

Last edited:

But they want to feel special. A sb or escort meets with clients that have the $ regularly. Camgirls don't generally so if they can somehow meet irl it'll stroke their ego that they're better or different than the average member.

But they want to feel special. A sb or escort meets with clients that have the $ regularly. Camgirls don't generally so if they can somehow meet irl it'll stroke their ego that they're better or different than the average member.

Yes, I addressed that in my above post when I asked if it's the "ultimate challenge" for them?

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Status
Not open for further replies.