AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

uncool goal switch?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo

Dec 13, 2017
A few days ago I was joining in on tipping that was accelerating towards the goal. Then the goal switched (and zeroed the total) without explanation to something wildly improbable for them. (67 tips ascending from 1 to 67.)

I'm a new cam fan, unsure if this is uncool. If so, is there anything I should do other than look elsewhere? Is there any proper way to let them know my dissatisfaction?

Best you could have done is ask via PM at the time it happened. Probably something along the lines of "Aw, I was excited for the show. Why did it the countdown end?" I mean, you still can now if you really want to. It's possible it was just going too slow for the model's taste or something similar. Sometimes there's a plausible reason. Otherwise you had the right idea the first time: time to find a new lady and maybe observe a little before tipping? Or find a private show based site, most have something similar to group shows now a days.

Reactions: AudriTwo
models can end countdowns when ever they feel like it. it could not be going the way they want and just gives up, or tries something new. or she could be doing shady shit. not sure. too many factors to really judge on the matter. if you don't want this to happen again, check out streamate's gold shows. if you tip in and the show doesnt happen, you will not get charged.

or if you tip into something, try to tip the amount where you still get something for your buck. (flash, video, pics, whatever) usually the model has info of that in her profile or politely ask :D

Were you on Chaturbate? if so, I believe many models use tip levels or goals. Once they hit one, it goes on to the next.

if you don't want this to happen again, check out streamate's gold shows. if you tip in and the show doesnt happen, you will not get charged.

interesting. didn't realize this about SM. But, I'm also one that just tips for the sake of it, rather than expecting a show to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.