AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Under age zero tolerance issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2021
I tried to create new account but it says zero tolerance of under age i hope someone can help me here cause i am the bread winner of my family i forgot my previous account but my user name i created now is the_enchantressxx but cb dont allowed me to create i tried everything i emailed them for this but no response hope someone can hear me out here and help me i feel so desperate and needy is just natural for a person whos in trouble i have bills to pay and house rent to pay i only live for broadcasting this is my life for many years @punker barbie hope u can see this and help me i clearly submitted a document my ID passport and clearly i am not under age in fact i am 23 years old

Request number (17851751)

Thnk you @punker barbie u made my heart burst in happiness today i hope u help alot more like a person myself whos a bread winner and only life is broadcasting i would love to call out and reach out to God above who use u as an instrument today as my guardian angel more power to u more more more blessing and specially good health to u❤️❤️❤️❤️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.