AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unfair ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2021
Hello, dear @punker barbie
I have been banned for a reason that someone complained about and considered me as an underage person. But I have verified my documents and I am almost 20, and I think it was a mistake .
I used to work in mask and ve been banned at 3 day of working, the reason is “ looks too young”
I am certain that the reason for the concern about my age was due to the mask covered my face and made me seem childish. There will be no reason for people to worry about my age anymore because I am going to work without mask, and prove to you and users that I am looking mature. Please, notice my message and I would be the most appreciative if you could help me with that issue.

My nickname at the website Dalarossa

Thank you so much, dear Shirley, @punker barbie !

Hi, I got a ban today that I didn't show my face for 5 minutes. This happened to me for the first time here. I had my face on the camera the whole time. I just put my glasses on because my eyesight was getting worse. That it would be such a problem that I had prescription glasses? My answer was, I had my face on the camera. Then it let me go again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.