AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unfair banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
Hello! I am writing here because I know is the only way to get a real help. You helped me before and I ask again for your help. I had an account where 2 person are streaming. The main person who is streaming it's me, i worked days to crate a grate comunity, to please everybody and of course to win some money. The other person that was streaming on this account was doing that only for one time. After that I recived and email that say that I violated some rules and now I am permanently banned. I did not violated any terms and conditions and if the other person did that is not fair to destroy me. I can understend if the violation really happened that you might punish the person who did that. But that person wasn't me! Maybe it's my fault that I let the wrong person to stream on my account but It's not fair to suffer because of her mistake. Please help me and give me back my right to stream. If you wanna punish somebody don't punish me!

My account is MeetStrangers and also another account where I was streamer it was banned, the name is Backto60s

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.