AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UNFAIRLY BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2019
Hello @AmberCutie, I'm a cb model and my username account is simplycurvy. I woke up one morning to log on to my account and I realized it was blocked. I've never done any mistake that violates cb terms.I've being sending several emails to support and they are not responding at all. I kindly urge you to assist me check on my account since it helps me pay my school fees. I'll appreciate your help.

Hello @AmberCutie, I'm a cb model and my username account is simplycurvy. I woke up one morning to log on to my account and I realized it was blocked. I've never done any mistake that violates cb terms.I've being sending several emails to support and they are not responding at all. I kindly urge you to assist me check on my account since it helps me pay my school fees. I'll appreciate your help.
I do not work for Chaturbate.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.01.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.02.01 PM.png

Upvote 0
Hola @punker barbie mi cuenta de chaturbate fue bloqueada mi nombre de usuario es lana_and_cristopher_, escribí mucho para apoyar y a tu correo electrónico y no me dan ninguna respuesta Necesito tu ayuda por favor, quiero trabajar lo antes posible Espero tu respuesta muchas gracias

Upvote 0

Your account has been banned along with any other account that was created due serious violations that were discovered by the support team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.