AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unfairly banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2022
I got banned again and list 10k tokens for doing nothing.
So ok i was model long ago i stopped broadcasting but i still keep in touch with some members who tip me from time to time until one day when i saw that i was banned again ...i mailed the support and the answer was:
"Your account has been banned for streaming recorded video content. Streaming non-interactive content on Chaturbate is prohibited. To the extent that we identify any accounts you create in an attempt to circumvent this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without further warning, and any token balance associated with such accounts will be forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"
The problem is that i share connection with another person who did this shit ...so because of his ban i got a ban tooo is this fair even that when he was doing this fraud he didn't tip me or anything i didn't knew he will do that ????
username: sweet_tom_

Status
Not open for further replies.