AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unlink study account from my model account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon! My model account is affiliated with a studio account which is blocked. I want to unlink my model account from that studio account please help me @Charlie_SC

In order for me to assist you, please contact me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address and note your SC username in the email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Thank you. Confirming that I have received your direct message with the relevant information.
I will respond with assistance to your query via direct reply.

Upvote 0
I want to unlink my account from the study account, but they reply to me about a suspended model on my account. I can't unlink the model account from the studio account until the model is accepted again?
thanks for your support

Upvote 0
I want to unlink my account from the study account, but they reply to me about a suspended model on my account. I can't unlink the model account from the studio account until the model is accepted again?
thanks for your support

As I can see, the Support team has responded to your numerous queries and has provided you with the relevant information.

Another Support ticket was also sent to you today:​
Unfortunately, you are not able to unlink your model account from the mentioned studio.
In saying this, the Moderation team has permitted you to create a new account should you wish to continue broadcasting on our site.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.