AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unlucky my favorite model is in EU time zone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
The model I like is on both CB and MFC BUT she is rarely on when I'm up as she's in the EU timezone. When its 9pm at my place is 9am where she is - roughly as not sure she is where says she is but is in EU =) I'm on the West Coast and am still working lots so I am in bed early and up early for work so if I am lucky I catch her for 1/2 hour - makes me sad =) My bad luck she caught my eye. Got lucky last saturday morning my time she did a show but that is late at night her time and she seemed in a rush to get it done - maybe is go out to the club time for her =) i keep looking around to see if another model like her but that is the beauty of the cams - 1,000's of girls and no 2 the same =)

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?
Or the point...

sorry - just pouty she's not on much =) Saves me lots of $$$ that way but yep still sad =)

There's no reason to start a new thread for this. When you start a thread it's supposed to be so that you can start a new discussion, not just post random thoughts that can't possibly lead to a constructive discussion. If you want to post stuff like this there's threads for that:

You can post stuff like this there instead of creating a new thread for every thought you have.

Forum etiquette 101.

There's no reason to start a new thread for this. When you start a thread it's supposed to be so that you can start a new discussion, not just post random thoughts that can't possibly lead to a constructive discussion. If you want to post stuff like this there's threads for that:

You can post stuff like this there instead of creating a new thread for every thought you have.

Forum etiquette 101.
sorry - will do that

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.