AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unreasonable ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2021
Hello, in mid-January my account was blocked, without giving any reason or any warnings, after a long correspondence with support, they finally said that the reason for the ban was that "We have reason to believe that you provided us with a modified identification or helped others to provide us a false identification or identification that does not belong to them. " The support does not provide an opportunity to appeal the decision and provide evidence that I work according to my passport data and am an adult. I suspect that Chaturbate forcibly confiscated about $ 1000, which was earned by me in the last change, I also suspect about interference from outside, because before the blocking with one of the members I had a conflict and the member threatened me that they would block me as personally knew some of the moderators. (The conversation was in the messenger) As soon as I appeared on the 1st page of the rotation of models, I immediately got problems. @punker barbie I beg you for help, if you do not restore justice and help me return the opportunity to work on this site, then at least return me my honestly earned money. thanks
Account name: SeeYoDaddy

Reactions: Lure0001
I also worked with a studio before and they had access to my passport data. I stopped working with them and we parted not very friendly. I think they could have contributed to this blocking too. I would like to add that in November I changed my passport due to the loss of my old one. Perhaps the reason is also this. I have been working on chaturbate since the end of 2019 and during this time I have not had a single violation of the terms of use. Therefore, for me everything that is happening now is very strange

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.