AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unverified and failed verify 3 times?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2021
hello, my username is rayasianchub for some reason my accountwas unverified. i never streamed with anyone else but myself. and today i tried to verofy 3 times they rejected it all. my face and id was clear in the shot and the passport photo i sent was high quality. tried contacting support but its been wel over 8 hours now and no response yet. it usually never takes this long. @punker barbie

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 15, 2021, 12:46 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: None
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2021, 9:57 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Sept. 23, 2021, 12:39 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: None
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Aug. 13, 2020, 5:16 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.