AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unverified performer possible error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2021
Hi @punker barbie I saw you might be able to help

I have been a chaturbate model since June, 2020, never had any violations. username dara_fox

Today when trying to log in, I was informed that an unverified performer was on camera on Feb 11th. I cam in a house with some other camgirls, but I always cam alone every day since day 1, and I never saw anyone go in my room that day, nor would anyone do that during my time to cam. Chaturbate support says they can only restore access to my account if I upload documents of the person who was on cam, but I dont know who that was so I dont know what to do. As far as I know, nobody was in my room when I was on cam. I just dyed my hair red the other day, could this have led to confusion? I was a blonde since day 1 until the other day. I would appreciate any assistance, as I love chaturbate and rely on it for my income, and this seems to be an error, and at most it was an innocent mistake on my end that I would love to rectify. I honestly feel 99.9% sure nobody was in my room, all I can think of is some one might have gone in while I was in the bathroom to grab something, but I really doubt it. but could support maybe email me a brief description of the person they saw on cam? or a screenshot? so I can know if it wasnt me, who to ask to upload their documents. Sorry for the hassle and thank for making yourself available to help us models!

Dara

Hi @punker barbie I saw you might be able to help

I have been a chaturbate model since June, 2020, never had any violations. username dara_fox

Today when trying to log in, I was informed that an unverified performer was on camera on Feb 11th. I cam in a house with some other camgirls, but I always cam alone every day since day 1, and I never saw anyone go in my room that day, nor would anyone do that during my time to cam. Chaturbate support says they can only restore access to my account if I upload documents of the person who was on cam, but I dont know who that was so I dont know what to do. As far as I know, nobody was in my room when I was on cam. I just dyed my hair red the other day, could this have led to confusion? I was a blonde since day 1 until the other day. I would appreciate any assistance, as I love chaturbate and rely on it for my income, and this seems to be an error, and at most it was an innocent mistake on my end that I would love to rectify. I honestly feel 99.9% sure nobody was in my room, all I can think of is some one might have gone in while I was in the bathroom to grab something, but I really doubt it. but could support maybe email me a brief description of the person they saw on cam? or a screenshot? so I can know if it wasnt me, who to ask to upload their documents. Sorry for the hassle and thank for making yourself available to help us models!

Dara
I can confirm that Support has been in contact with you regarding this.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Thanks for the reply ! We have pinpointed the only possible person who may have been on cam , and she has uploaded her passport and support asked for clearer photos, we sent them. They support asked for a drivers license as well to approve, even though shes age verified on her solo account with just passport. We sent the drivers license. Then support rejected it and asked for a passport again, which we already uploaded from the start. It seems to be a lot of confusion on supports end going in circles and was hoping you could assist when you have a free moment, thank you so much!

Upvote 0
I can confirm that Support has been in contact with you regarding this.
Sorry to bug again, but just really hoping this week this can be looked at so I can broadcast again, as I need to pay the bills. I have done all support asked several times but still no approval, Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.