AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Update in payment settings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
Greetings Community Stripchat

They noticed the update of payments, the cedula of which it transnmits should be the same cedula of the owner of the bank account for the payment of the tokens ,,, I am Stripnolimits (independent model account) when I must make the changes, I have a deadline for Get bank account ,? next Tuesday I will receive payment or should I update my information in payment section @xChloe @Charlie_SC
thanks

Greetings Community Stripchat

They noticed the update of payments, the cedula of which it transnmits should be the same cedula of the owner of the bank account for the payment of the tokens ,,, I am Stripnolimits (independent model account) when I must make the changes, I have a deadline for Get bank account ,? next Tuesday I will receive payment or should I update my information in payment section @xChloe @Charlie_SC
thanks

Hi @kencat
We seem to be having a technical issue with the payment notification but we are currently working on it to solve it right away.
In order for me to assist you, please contact me from your SC registered email address and note your username in the email so I can check your account and help you further.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Hi @kencat
We seem to be having a technical issue with the payment notification but we are currently working on it to solve it right away.
In order for me to assist you, please contact me from your SC registered email address and note your username in the email so I can check your account and help you further.
I look forward to hearing from you.
ive emailed u as well it is not letting me save anything and support gave me a bogus email saying it must match my name blah blah.. everythings always in my name no one else has ever been on my bank info... always everything in my name... it just wont save so now i cant work on this site until this problems fixed.

Upvote 0
ive emailed u as well it is not letting me save anything and support gave me a bogus email saying it must match my name blah blah.. everythings always in my name no one else has ever been on my bank info... always everything in my name... it just wont save so now i cant work on this site until this problems fixed.

Hey @lolabunny9
Confirming I have received your message and have responded directly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.