AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Update profile info

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2022
Hello everyone!

I’m a new cam girl on stripchat just setting up my profile and reading some helpfull tips for a newbie. I was just wondering with stripchat. Is it correct that some of the features you want to put on your profile, you can’t do it until you‘ve went streaming ones? Like the tipmenu on your profile and other things?

Sorry if there was already an post opened up about this. I didn’t find it

Thank you guyssss!!

:cat:

Hello everyone!

I’m a new cam girl on stripchat just setting up my profile and reading some helpfull tips for a newbie. I was just wondering with stripchat. Is it correct that some of the features you want to put on your profile, you can’t do it until you‘ve went streaming ones? Like the tipmenu on your profile and other things?

Thank you guyssss!!

I am a user but I have a verified account on Stripchat, and I have access to the Tip Menu and everything else.
You should also have access if you have a verified account.

Upvote 0

Thank you guyssss!!

Welcome to the SC team!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
  • When you press the green Start Broadcasting button within your profile, you are not actually starting broadcasting.
  • You are only entering your profile where all your Show Control Settings are located.
  • From here, you can take your time with setting up your profile, settings, menus, etc., therefore, take as much time as you need.

In order to Go Live / Stream Live, you will need to press the START SHOW button below which will appear later.
  • Once you do this, your New tag will also appear and commence.
pJEis7n7Ry7Ucg7XtjDXG-aXoXMKuttZu6anf-orE6TnRokoRXsjYu_gMac2hs0v269iYV1Oy8HLmSZBEK8p4oL54pQN3B2F6uu2-m2AoC4LvV--3ppxwnGftu11Nmc5ZK7dP_rx

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.