AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Updated rules regarding public shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
Hi all,

Hoping to get some clarification on the “car show” portion. How does this rule apply to me as a passenger in a moving vehicle? I have broadcasted in the past with another registered model as the driver. Hoping maybe @Charlie_SC can perhaps clarify?

Thanks!
Ella :h:

1)
And to jump in on this update, obviously urinating is what gets a lot of models' tips, is this fully not allowed? can it be done in exclusive? as long as it's not in a public place, of course.
I know a few models who in particular get a lot of guys taking them private or tipping a lot to get the model to pee. So is this now 100% not allowed?

2) Can a model stream from her own car if she is the only one in the vehicle? a model will stream herself for a 30 min drive home from and sometimes to her work, she doesn't show anyone else, and it is hands-free. Is this allowed?

3) For 2Public place", are people allowed to broadcast from their own office - I mean not a home office, a work office they go to every day and do work?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And to jump in on this update, obviously urinating is what gets a lot of models tips, is this fully not allowed? can it be done in exclusive? as long as it's not in a public place, of course.
I know a few models who in particular get a lot of guys taking them private or tipping a lot to get the model to pee. So is this now 100% not allowed?
It's 100% not allowed

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Dont think streaming from a moving vehicle is allowed, but don't take my word for that. Office would be a public place, no? Anyone can access it/walk past so I doubt that would be allowed. Unless it's like, a studio they've rented for working and they're the only one there, my best guess

Upvote 0
Dont think streaming from a moving vehicle is allowed, but don't take my word for that. Office would be a public place, no? Anyone can access it/walk past so I doubt that would be allowed. Unless it's like, a studio they've rented for working and they're the only one there, my best guess

The office one, people do sometimes but very very rarely go there to her, so this is why I am asking, I would rather ask and be 100% sure, with no doubts about some/all of the rules.

Upvote 0
I think pee has been banned for a while.

I think I have seen pretty much all of the banned bodily fluids/functions on SC multiple times - without seeking them out. Sometimes accidental and sometimes absolutely not accidental

Upvote 0
I think pee has been banned for a while.
I assumed that the majority of sites had it banned as it falls into some obscenity laws or some such. When I see a site that allows it whether in live shows or video I am kind of shocked.

Reactions: Hiunds
Upvote 0
Pee was not banned on Stripchat unless it was peeing on each other, that was the only thing not allowed until now.
I had asked about it previously and that's what I was told. But now it's banned completely.

Upvote 0
Pee was not banned on Stripchat unless it was peeing on each other, that was the only thing not allowed until now.
I had asked about it previously and that's what I was told. But now it's banned completely.
Maybe the finally realized it was a liability allowing it at all.

Upvote 0
Official announcement:
Hey everyone

Please remember..
We are not forbidding you from broadcasting outdoors. We are saying that you cannot broadcast in public places where the chances of bystanders/minors appearing on your broadcast without their knowledge.

Note: as you can imagine, this was a very fine line and unfortunately most models were breaching the rules we already had in place; hence, we decided to make the necessary changes.

Upvote 0
Official announcement:
Hey everyone

Please remember..
We are not forbidding you from broadcasting outdoors. We are saying that you cannot broadcast in public places where the chances of bystanders/minors appearing on your broadcast without their knowledge.

Note: as you can imagine, this was a very fine line and unfortunately most models were breaching the rules we already had in place; hence, we decided to make the necessary changes.
Finilly amazing news! Took you too long guys to understand isnt normal to let them broadcast outside . Ive sent to XCloe videos with girls masturbating in car and kids walking around, or in park and so on ... Also crazy to see all this years models driving naked and masturbating. Btw in Romania last week a girl 22 y old had a car accident and she was naked only with panties on..( its in the news :) People wondering why . i have a feeling she was broadcasting on stripchat .. Happy too hear that we are broadcasting now to a site where we can feel and act like cam models masturbating on our house not on the street, in park with people walking, mall toillets or driving cars with eyes on the phone and a hand busy . ...:party:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Finilly amazing news! Took you too long guys to understand isnt normal to let them broadcast outside . Ive sent to XCloe videos with girls masturbating in car and kids walking around, or in park and so on ... Also crazy to see all this years models driving naked and masturbating. Btw in Romania last week a girl 22 y old had a car accident and she was naked only with panties on..( its in the news :) People wondering why . i have a feeling she was broadcasting on stripchat .. Happy too hear that we are broadcasting now to a site where we can feel and act like cam models masturbating on our house not on the street, in park with people walking, mall toillets or driving cars with eyes on the phone and a hand busy . ...:party:

It may not be on stripchat she streamed, I know Bonga seems to be relaxed about this stuff too, and you will see models on there doing it. I am sure there are other ones too.

Upvote 0
I don't think its fair that squirting is allowed and pee isn't especially for males. Peeing is as natural as cumming and some people enjoy watching others pee. Agree?

Upvote 0
So what are the exact rules, I thought all streaming from public places is now banned? I'm currently watching a cam with a girl driving around in her car, cars and people clearly visible in the background and she has a goal of driving topless? Is this kind of thing still allowed or is she breaking the rules?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
So what are the exact rules, I thought all streaming from public places is now banned? I'm currently watching a cam with a girl driving around in her car, cars and people clearly visible in the background and she has a goal of driving topless? Is this kind of thing still allowed or is she breaking the rules?

If you can see people in the background while she is driving, then it's now against the TOS.
You can only stream publically if there is no chance of random people appearing in the frame/stream. Everyone that appears must be verified on that model's account.

Upvote 1
That's what I thought, but I see her again today driving around, she is also parked up in a parking lot with people clearly visible walking by her window. Is this allowed because she is a top girl (I see she has a star on her cam window for winning some kind of award), is this just happening because she hasn't been reported yet or is this kind of thing actually allowed because I would like to do it too? These new rules are very vague and confusing, it would be nice for some proper clarification on what is and isn't explicitly allowed.

Upvote 0
That's what I thought, but I see her again today driving around, she is also parked up in a parking lot with people clearly visible walking by her window. Is this allowed because she is a top girl (I see she has a star on her cam window for winning some kind of award), is this just happening because she hasn't been reported yet or is this kind of thing actually allowed because I would like to do it too? These new rules are very vague and confusing, it would be nice for some proper clarification on what is and isn't explicitly allowed.

Viewers won't report a model doing this because they like it a LOT, it's always super popular on all cam sites.
The best thing is for you to report her/them.

The whole public one is literally "if anyone can walk into the frame at any point, then it's prohibited". So, I think you can go outside to a secluded area where NOONE (except other people verified on your cam) will appear, even for a split second.

Upvote 0
i tried reporting her but she was back again the next day doing the same thing. Seems like StripChat are going to be choosy about who they apply these new rules to rather than apply them to everyone equally. I would love to be able to cam outside in my car like she does but if someone walked by my window I doubt I'd get the same leniency.

What about voices only on cam? Like if I were in my backyard surrounded by a 10 foot fence but you could hear my neighbours on the other side of the fence without seeing them, would that be ok? Sorry to bang about all this but it's very important to me, I don't want to lose any tokens in my account for breaking rules that aren't very clear. I mean, from my interpretation, and most others it seems, any kind of unverified person on cam whatsoever is not allowed, and yet I still see girls driving around on public roads with traffic and pedestrians going past in the background, or parked in parking lots with people going by in the background, so it's all very confusing.

Upvote 0
i tried reporting her but she was back again the next day doing the same thing. Seems like StripChat are going to be choosy about who they apply these new rules to rather than apply them to everyone equally. I would love to be able to cam outside in my car like she does but if someone walked by my window I doubt I'd get the same leniency.

What about voices only on cam? Like if I were in my backyard surrounded by a 10 foot fence but you could hear my neighbours on the other side of the fence without seeing them, would that be ok? Sorry to bang about all this but it's very important to me, I don't want to lose any tokens in my account for breaking rules that aren't very clear. I mean, from my interpretation, and most others it seems, any kind of unverified person on cam whatsoever is not allowed, and yet I still see girls driving around on public roads with traffic and pedestrians going past in the background, or parked in parking lots with people going by in the background, so it's all very confusing.

I don't think it's about being choose, I think right now - since the rule updates - they are probably getting a lot of emails and tickets they need to respond to and investigate, so the only thing to do is keep reporting when you see it when there are strange appearing in the background, and "eventually" it will be dealt with. You just have to remember how many models are possibly emailing right now and then if there are lots of reports on top of that too.

And for the voices, this is something I am also unsure about. I know any kid's voices (rightfully) are not allowed, But I would assume the same rules apply to adults too since they are people who are not knowing they are appearing on the cam. Unless it's friends of the model - hopefully we can get a response for this/these officially from @Charlie_SC or @xChloe

Upvote 0

One day is not a lot of time to allow SC to follow up, verify what happened, possibly warn/contact before banning, and then finally ban the model. On another site I had to report a model 2-3 times for similar infractions before they acted on it.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Just to follow up on this as the rules are still very confusing. I understand there's no broadcasting in public whatsoever and that any outside broadcast has to be on your private property, what is confusing is the bit where you say a car is acceptable. I take this to mean you can broadcast from a car if you are on your driveway or in your garage but not driving on public roads or parking anywhere public. And yet, I'm still seeing lots of girls driving around topless on public roads with cars clearly visible behind them, pedestrians walking by, parking up in car parks etc. And yes, I have tried reporting them and nothing gets done, seemingly because these are top girls and make Stripchat a lot of money while us lower-earning models get warnings and suspensions. So what are the rules regarding this, exactly? Are we even allowed to have the word 'PUBLIC' in our room titles anymore, because I understand that word is not allowed any more but I still see lots of models using it.

Also, saying that squirting is allowed while urinating is banned is just asking for trouble, how on earth are you differentiating between those? Is the only rule for this that you have to have "SQUIRT" in your room title or your goal while you do it or its deemed urinating? Is there such a thing a being too wet, is that a suspendable offence? And just top top things off, I regularly see girls 'squirting' in their cars in public areas with the word "public" in their room name and they dont get suspended/banned. And unsuprisngly, yes, it's the top earning girls who keep getting away with this.

So is it just that the new rules that were introduced were vague and need clarification and time to be worked out, or is it really just one rule for some and one rule for others? It's been long enough now that the models are aware of the new rules so being unaware of the changes is not an excuse any more, they're getting reported so how are people still getting away with all this?

Upvote 0
Just to follow up on this as the rules are still very confusing. I understand there's no broadcasting in public whatsoever and that any outside broadcast has to be on your private property, what is confusing is the bit where you say a car is acceptable. I take this to mean you can broadcast from a car if you are on your driveway or in your garage but not driving on public roads or parking anywhere public. And yet, I'm still seeing lots of girls driving around topless on public roads with cars clearly visible behind them, pedestrians walking by, parking up in car parks etc. And yes, I have tried reporting them and nothing gets done, seemingly because these are top girls and make Stripchat a lot of money while us lower-earning models get warnings and suspensions. So what are the rules regarding this, exactly? Are we even allowed to have the word 'PUBLIC' in our room titles anymore, because I understand that word is not allowed any more but I still see lots of models using it.

Also, saying that squirting is allowed while urinating is banned is just asking for trouble, how on earth are you differentiating between those? Is the only rule for this that you have to have "SQUIRT" in your room title or your goal while you do it or its deemed urinating? Is there such a thing a being too wet, is that a suspendable offence? And just top top things off, I regularly see girls 'squirting' in their cars in public areas with the word "public" in their room name and they dont get suspended/banned. And unsuprisngly, yes, it's the top earning girls who keep getting away with this.

So is it just that the new rules that were introduced were vague and need clarification and time to be worked out, or is it really just one rule for some and one rule for others? It's been long enough now that the models are aware of the new rules so being unaware of the changes is not an excuse any more, they're getting reported so how are people still getting away with all this?
Is it confusing, though?

I am not a model obviously but I thought the way @Charlie_SC explained it was quite clear. And indeed you seem to have a perfect grasp of what is and is not allowed. To me, from this post, you seem mainly to be frustrated by what you see other models doing in transgression of these rules. I understand that it must be annoying to see others break the rules and get away with it, but I wonder is it really the best use of your time and energy to be concerning yourself so much with the actions of others? (I am a big believer in the adage of only worrying about what you can control / influence and ignore what is out of your control)

As for top models being exempt, whilst I cannot confirm for sure, as I do not regularly follow her, a former number 1 model recently disappeared for a week. I only realised when she posted in her Instagram stories something along the lines of "Don't worry guys I'll be back in 7 days". This year she had become a heavy outdoor broadcaster (from cafes etc) with regularly 1000 - 2000 viewers for an outdoor show. I assume she must have got a 7 day ban for some transgression in this manner.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.