AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Updating ID.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ID expires in November. I just got a new one now. I am scared to upload it for fear of getting banned. I noticed a lot of broadcasters saying they were banned for updating their new ID information before it expires.

What do I do? 😳

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
What advice would you give other CB models if they find themselves in this situation?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie this process is confusing.

When you click "Broadcast Yourself" you get a message starting one month before your ID expires that asks you to update your age verification. But there is no way to do that. I used the https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ page to add my updated ID on June 28, 2 days before my ID expired and got the message, " ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support." I followed instructions and contacted support on June 28 and have not heard back from them.

I logged in today and when I clicked "Broadcast Yourself" I had a "Submit Age Verification" button displayed. I was able to broadcast with 10 minutes while waiting for an update, but this process is bad. You shouldn't ask for an updated ID if we cannot submit an updated ID until it is already expired.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.