AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Upgrading age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Has anyone received this from Chaturbate?
I don't understand at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-07-09-36-25-288_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-07-09-36-25-288_com.android.chrome.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 23
What don't you understand specifically? I see you tried to upload your new verification but it didn't work, so I'm assuming you mean that.
I haven't updated mine on CB yet, but in the past, I've had trouble getting facial recognition software on other sites to recognize me (like Ondato with Onlyfans)

If you took a pic with your webcam, take it with your phone instead. Be sure to use good lighting especially with face pics (natural daylight helps!)

Sometimes using a different browser can help when you know you're doing everything right but it's not finishing processing the identity verification.

I don't know what steps CB has specifically so I'm sorry if I got the assumption wrong. I will be updating mine in 1-2 days so will be better help then if it still doesn't work for you 😊 good luck!

Upvote 0
What don't you understand specifically? I see you tried to upload your new verification but it didn't work, so I'm assuming you mean that.
I haven't updated mine on CB yet, but in the past, I've had trouble getting facial recognition software on other sites to recognize me (like Ondato with Onlyfans)

If you took a pic with your webcam, take it with your phone instead. Be sure to use good lighting especially with face pics (natural daylight helps!)

Sometimes using a different browser can help when you know you're doing everything right but it's not finishing processing the identity verification.

I don't know what steps CB has specifically so I'm sorry if I got the assumption wrong. I will be updating mine in 1-2 days so will be better help then if it still doesn't work for you 😊 good luck!
Thank you☺️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.