AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Upload passport, they want DL. Upload DL, they want passport.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseburgerJesus

Banhammered
Aug 26, 2021
please help @punker barbie I am trying to provide age verification for performer candycordon, when I submitted her cedula, you asked for a passport, so she went and got a passport. NBow we submitted the passport, and you said you wanted to see a drivers license. We submitted a drivers license and now its asking for a passport again.

Performer account candy cordon, ticket number 19086245

Attachments

• candycordon.png
    candycordon.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
I prefer actual movie theater popcorn. But in a pinch, ACT II works!

Deer Popcorn GIF

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
lemme know when you got your people popcorned up, by my count i owe you at least 4 personal attacks of which 3 need to be below the belt and I don't want anybody to miss the action.

I suppose I should be flattered that you were thinking about me enough to go into your settings and UN-ignore me. I was done with this silly-ass thread, but I see you still can't keep my name out your mouth.
Oh, and good luck with that, "Jesus." 🙄 :vomit: Something tells me that your days posting on this forum are numbered. So enjoy these moments of tempter tantruming while you still can.

Upvote 0
I don't know if you like ACT II popcorn, but I've got a whole case of it here. 😂 It's not as good as Pop Secret, so now I've got a whole case of mediocre popcorn that I don't even want. Lol.
Buy one of these (or an equivalent). Get some good popping oil, and popcorn. Your favorite seasoning to put on it, and you will never go back to bagged popcorn at home again. It is so worth the space the machine takes up.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I suppose I should be flattered that you were thinking about me enough to go into your settings and UN-ignore me. I was done with this silly-ass thread, but I see you still can't keep my name out your mouth.
Oh, and good luck with that, "Jesus." 🙄 :vomit: Something tells me that your days posting on this forum are numbered. So enjoy these moments of tempter tantruming while you still can.
Ok so I am not going to do the personal attacks because then I would have to find stuff out about you to roast you for and I just, yuck. It's nice you watch my show though, I can't say I'd do the same for you. Now, if you could stop following me around, quoting me, reacting to my posts and trash talking me that would be super. I don't doubt you can get way with whatever you want here so I am sure your threats of having me banned are not empty, but I wanted to go on record as having asked you to stop harrassing me nonetheless.

Upvote 0
Ok so I am not going to do the personal attacks because then I would have to find stuff out about you to roast you for and I just, yuck. It's nice you watch my show though, I can't say I'd do the same for you. Now, if you could stop following me around, quoting me, reacting to my posts and trash talking me that would be super. I don't doubt you can get way with whatever you want here so I am sure your threats of having me banned are not empty, but I wanted to go on record as having asked you to stop harrassing me nonetheless.

Roast? You're so funny. Ew, please don't make me throw up my Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich. I know you seem to think you're some big hot shot just because you apparently have a bunch of models who have to have sex with you on cam (Yikes), who probably wouldn't wish to fuck you otherwise. But I assure you I've never watched your show, and have no interest in seeing your cock...AT ALL. 😂 Also, the gaslighting shit you've been doing in this thread won't work either.

I don't have any special powers on this forum to get anyone banned. You're doing a great job all on your own putting your foot in your mouth, and heading in that direction. And I'm sure you won't be missed.

Keep my name outta your fucking mouth, and stop tagging me in this thread then. Or else you WILL hear from me again. Tbh, I think that's what you want...because you're starving for attention right now. Put me back on ignore, and FUCK OFF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

My last post in this thread had been yesterday at around 6 PM. I didn't ask to keep being tagged in this stupid thread. He had me on ignore anyway...what happened to that? I come on here today, and get notifications that this dude is back to mouthing off to me again, trying to play the victim. So he decided to UNignore me? Lol. Maybe if I can stop living rent-free in this guy's head, and my name is kept outta his mouth (and I'm not getting tagged anymore), it'll be fine. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.