AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Uploading videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2021
Hi, I’m a cam model on SM, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with figuring out how to upload videos? For some reason when I record on streamate… & then try to upload it doesn’t allow me to! Anyone have this problem or know why it won’t let me upload my vids?

Yes same here, or doesn’t matter where I upload the video from it keeps saying error for too small of a file then it says to large! I’ve tried everything! I have so much content! & can’t figure it out to get it uploaded

Hi, I’m a cam model on SM, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with figuring out how to upload videos? For some reason when I record on streamate… & then try to upload it doesn’t allow me to! Anyone have this problem or know why it won’t let me upload my vids?
If you are talking about your recorded shows from SMConnect, you have to convert the file before it can be uploaded. Not sure if you have done that, but it won't let you upload the .webm file as downloaded from the stream page.

Status
Not open for further replies.