AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT ACCOUT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
@punker barbie Hello. My name is iamjoyxs from Chaturbate and recently i ve been permanently banned there without any warning or explanation and i really dont know what to do in this case. My account has over 600.000 followers and all my work in 4 years is there, my community and my fans. Can you please help me find out the reason and what should i do to fix the situation and i will make sure what ever is the reason is never gonna happen again, since is my first incident ever... I would appreciate a lot.

Thank you in advance,
Joy

@punker barbie Hello. My name is iamjoyxs from Chaturbate and recently i ve been permanently banned there without any warning or explanation and i really dont know what to do in this case. My account has over 600.000 followers and all my work in 4 years is there, my community and my fans. Can you please help me find out the reason and what should i do to fix the situation and i will make sure what ever is the reason is never gonna happen again, since is my first incident ever... I would appreciate a lot.

Thank you in advance,
Joy
L.E #20055705 ticket number

Upvote 0
As you are aware, support has already provided a substantive response in this matter.
Hello,

Well i just checked my email again and still no answer other than the automatically response from the robot so i still dont know what happened and i dont know what to do... I would appreciate so much some help

Thank you in advance,

Joy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.