AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT! How to mail a gift to a member anonymosly??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvySatinee

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2014
Europe /Italy
mfc.im
Twitter Username
@IvySatinee
Tumblr Username
IvySatinee
MFC Username
IvySatinee
Chaturbate Username
IvySatinee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/112347/IvySatinee/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/112348/ivy-satinee
Hi ladies i need your help , its very urgent!!
There is a member that bought me one pair of panties and i will send to him on Saturday at the post office.
How can i mailed in the post office in discrete way without show my real name, because i am obbligate to write down name and address of the sender (me) but in this case i will use my model name, but on the address?

Please if you know a way easy to send the package anonymously and have the possibility to have the tracking number will be awesome! Thanks!!!

Best to wait for someone with actual experience rather than listening to my amateur musings, but I don't think you are required to put a valid sender address on a package. What I mean is, they do not verify that you live there. You can write down the address for your local library. As a bonus, imagine the librarian's face opening it if it's ever rejected and has to route back to them.

Though they will still, of course, know what City, State your package was mailed from (or mailed near, if the major sorting center is a couple cities over).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sevrin
thanks for your help, but i think i wrong the section. i will put it on models only area.
Best to wait for someone with actual experience rather than listening to my amateur musings, but I don't think you are required to put a valid sender address on a package. What I mean is, they do not verify that you live there. You can write down the address for your local library. As a bonus, imagine the librarian's face opening it if it's ever rejected and has to route back to them.

Though they will still, of course, know what City, State your package was mailed from (or mailed near, if the major sorting center is a couple cities over).

There is a member that bought me one pair of panties and i will send to him on Saturday at the post office.
How can i mailed in the post office in discrete way without show my real name, because i am obbligate to write down name and address of the sender (me) but in this case i will use my model name, but on the address?

Please if you know a way easy to send the package anonymously and have the possibility to have the tracking number will be awesome! Thanks!!!

Can't you just mail them in a bubble envelope (they have them at Dollar Tree), put stamps on it, and slide it into one of those big blue mailboxes near you? I've mailed panties a few times before, and have never gone to the post office/UPS Store, etc. to do it.

Can't you just mail them in a bubble envelope (they have them at Dollar Tree), put stamps on it, and slide it into one of those big blue mailboxes near you? I've mailed panties a few times before, and have never gone to the post office/UPS Store, etc. to do it.

Well but the problem is still the same, when they will ship it, there will be the stamp of the office that will send it on it.....

Are you sending the package within your own country or internationally?

Internetional darling but in Europe

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I think you need to decide whether you really want to be in the business of selling physical goods. Unless you live in a large city, your best bet is to travel to a neighbouring town and post the items there. If you sell a lot of items, that might be a viable option, but it's a lot of effort for one single item for one member. Giving yourself a bit of extra time to fulfil the request helps too, in that you will be able accumulate parcels and kill a bunch of birds with one stone.

Well but the problem is still the same, when they will ship it, there will be the stamp of the office that will send it on it.....

Internetional darling but in Europe
Customs will add a whole new pile of frustration

Yeah, I don't see how you can get past the whole postmark on the envelope thing (where they stamp the name of the town), unless you happened to be in a different part of town/a different county, and could mail it from there.

What you want is called an "anonymous mail forwarder" you can Google that term followed with your country
anonymous mail forwarder USA

https://www.earthclassmail.com/addresses/portland

I like earthclassmail,com because they have several sites you can designate as you sending and landing point. If you choose a state with no sales tax for example this works well for online purchases from Amazon for example. Save that sales tax on that new laptop for example. They got a lot of features that are useful such as they can electronically scan any postal mail and send it to you in email. and a few other things I;ll let you browse in your own. You'll want to pay particular attention how they handle privacy concerns. They are very good but a little on the pricier side. If your moving a lot of panties it works itself out.

Not that anyone does such a thing I read a lot of soy novels and such. If you were shipping and receiving illicit items and I do not think your panties qualify your would look into Private Anonymous Forwarders. or similar type phrase ??? I've heard the privacy concerns of the private forwarders are much tighter and there are no drug sniffing dogs and x-ray machines. Also certain unwanted people would not know to go there to check on things collect taxes etc. You might need to look deep and have a referral but I doubt you need anything like that.

usa2me.com is quite reasonable in pricing if your moving very little volume.

privatebox.co.nz is pretty popular if you wanted to set up a international mail forwarder.

Hope this helps.

What you want is called an "anonymous mail forwarder" you can Google that term followed with your country
anonymous mail forwarder USA

https://www.earthclassmail.com/addresses/portland

I like earthclassmail,com because they have several sites you can designate as you sending and landing point. If you choose a state with no sales tax for example this works well for online purchases from Amazon for example. Save that sales tax on that new laptop for example. They got a lot of features that are useful such as they can electronically scan any postal mail and send it to you in email. and a few other things I;ll let you browse in your own. You'll want to pay particular attention how they handle privacy concerns. They are very good but a little on the pricier side. If your moving a lot of panties it works itself out.

Not that anyone does such a thing I read a lot of soy novels and such. If you were shipping and receiving illicit items and I do not think your panties qualify your would look into Private Anonymous Forwarders. or similar type phrase ??? I've heard the privacy concerns of the private forwarders are much tighter and there are no drug sniffing dogs and x-ray machines. Also certain unwanted people would not know to go there to check on things collect taxes etc. You might need to look deep and have a referral but I doubt you need anything like that.

usa2me.com is quite reasonable in pricing if your moving very little volume.

privatebox.co.nz is pretty popular if you wanted to set up a international mail forwarder.

Hope this helps.

Thank you fur take a time and told us something really important like this, wish to live in USA for use the earth class mail !!! It's an awesome service!
And I am in Europe but not in New Zeland so it's super awesome but all these infuriation infirunately can't work for me
But thanks

Gotten mail a few times from a model and what she did was write my name and address in the "sender" portion of the envelope. Also, that way if there's not enough postage, the receiver is responsible for the extra postage if necessary. It still had the stamp from the post office, but it was from a major city so it didn't give much detailed information away.

Gotten mail a few times from a model and what she did was write my name and address in the "sender" portion of the envelope. Also, that way if there's not enough postage, the receiver is responsible for the extra postage if necessary. It still had the stamp from the post office, but it was from a major city so it didn't give much detailed information away.

If you go this route though, make sure the member doesn't mind the possibility of having to pay any necessary extra postage. I imagine it would piss off a lot of members off to learn unexpectedly that they owe money on a package they've already paid for.

If you go this route though, make sure the member doesn't mind the possibility of having to pay any necessary extra postage. I imagine it would piss off a lot of members off to learn unexpectedly that they owe money on a package they've already paid for.
Unfortunately you can't know if the custom Make pay or not the goods!
The only stuff you can do is declare the right value of the good you are sending.

The extra cost of any duties on a low-value item like a pair of panties will be negligible.

@IvySatine Don't be discouraged you may not of asked the right people possibly.Take a look at the following.

www.shopfans.com Russia

https://www.mailboxde.com Germany

http://www.shiptronite.com/ Czech Republic

http://www.smart-forwarding.com England, Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, France

www.forward2me.com United Kingdom

http://www.ukpostbox.com United Kingdom

If none of these are in your home country begin discreetly inquiring if they know of a service in your home country. Understand these types of business generally do not do a lot of adverting like say UPS or FedEx would. Advertising is sort of counter to the primary service they offer if you think about it. Sometimes these services already have enough business they do not feel the need to solicit more. For example if they have several larger corporate accounts.

It may not be necessary for your forwarder to be in your home county either. Many times a country might have better relations with one of its neighbors and things like mail and packages cross over at very reasonable cost and minimal amount of paperwork. It does not hurt to do some inquiries at these forwarders. If you find someone that is knowledgeable and willing to help you with a few questions they can be a gold mine of information. Try to call in their slower hours for best results. I would say mid week about an hour or two after meal break. Avoid Mondays and Fridays, and the first and last hour of their business day.

I cannot recommend sending anything from your local post office or shipping facility to the customer regardless of who or how the packages are addressed. In every case the "Origin" or the facility that first processed the package will be on the label somewhere. It will be reasonable to guess you live within 50 miles or less of the Origin. If there were several other facilities nearby it can be calculated further how close you might actually live. The origin is not always listed or stamped to be easily readable such as a facility name or address but often it is. It is always associated inside the bar code or QR if you know how to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.