AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Urinate on the street as a Goal??????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
Last night I went to log on, and on the top models, two girls from a poorer country, had Urinate on the street as their goal. For $10. I logged back off, disgusted that they have to do that, and more disgusted it is allowed. Anyone can see that. I don't want to always be reporting on people. I just don't undertand how this all works. I love so many things about the site, but people expect way to much for nothing. Why pay when you can jerk off over the thumb nail pics? I think it is very hard for a good support person on this site to do a good job, even when they are trying hard, when there are no rules. I don't want to have to pee on the street to make it on this site!

Would think that'd be a breach of TOS?
That is what I thought. I have reported men for saying awful things to me, and Chloe did her best to report it etc., but the same guys were back harrassing me again. They unban me, insult, than snap the ban on again before I can do anything. It is always because I don't give out freebies do what they ask for no tokens

Upvote 0
I guess Stripchat allows that kind of content, because there are many top girls that use "pee" or "piss" in goals, menu items and in other places. I an environment where it always happend and was just called "squirt", I don't see that much of a change to be honest. Or do you think the average "squirt show", that almost all explicit models offers, is something different?

Or do you mean how it works for $10? The girls on the front page make thousands of token per day, because they work 6+ hours and have a constant flow of small tips. Also the payout has many times the purchasing power in these countries. So they can afford a very great life style and/or early retirement, if they work for themselves - and there is not much reason to share with a studio if you do public shows on your smartphone.

Upvote 0
That's disgusting and sad at the same time.....

Upvote 0
I guess Stripchat allows that kind of content, because there are many top girls that use "pee" or "piss" in goals, menu items and in other places. I an environment where it always happend and was just called "squirt", I don't see that much of a change to be honest. Or do you think the average "squirt show", that almost all explicit models offers, is something different?

Or do you mean how it works for $10? The girls on the front page make thousands of token per day, because they work 6+ hours and have a constant flow of small tips. Also the payout has many times the purchasing power in these countries. So they can afford a very great life style and/or early retirement, if they work for themselves - and there is not much reason to share with a studio if you do public shows on your smartphone.
I think there's a big difference between a squirt show in your own home or studio vs peeing on the street where other people, non-cam people, have to see it and live their lives. Where I live public urination can get you put on the sex offender registry.

That being said, in this forum and another one it seems like models hate this site but I've only had good experiences so far. I get fetish requests that I don't enjoy, but for the most part the members have been very respectful to me. In the other forum I actually feel bad for the representative who has to read it because it seems borderline abusive the way they're constantly yelling at her/him/them. I wonder why the models have such a strong reaction to this site and what I may be in for in the future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A model from SC could enlighten us, but I thought urination was forbidden in SC rules? I am pretty sure it one of the words you (as a user) cannot type in chat on SC.

Upvote 0
I think there's a big difference between a squirt show in your own home or studio vs peeing on the street where other people, non-cam people, have to see it and live their lives. Where I live public urination can get you put on the sex offender registry.
They don't really do it on a busy street and in front of other people because, as you said, they would get in trouble with the authorities. I don't know about this particular case, but from my experience with some of these shows, the reality is far less severe than the description of the target sounds, because the models want it to look nasty and dangerous, but they don't really want to get into legal trouble.

Upvote 0

That being said, in this forum and another one it seems like models hate this site but I've only had good experiences so far. I get fetish requests that I don't enjoy, but for the most part the members have been very respectful to me. In the other forum I actually feel bad for the representative who has to read it because it seems borderline abusive the way they're constantly yelling at her/him/them. I wonder why the models have such a strong reaction to this site and what I may be in for in the future.

Yeah, there is some crazy shit that can get you put on the sex offender registry! Public urination being one of them. A friend from high school told me that he's on the registry because, supposedly, when he was 18 he got involved with a girl who was 17. Her dad called the cops on him, and now his name is on the sex offender registry.

I don't get the impression that models here hate Stripchat (I remember years ago LiveJasmin was the "most hated by models," based on what I've read on forums). Frustrated about some SC-related things? Sure. I see models voicing their opinions about the good and bad of Stripchat, and wanting their ideas/concerns/suggestions to be heard. That means you're gonna get posts about the positives and negatives. It's all good as long as everyone is respectful, and not biting Chloe's (who's very nice) and other rep(s)'s head off. SC models have been asking for a perma-ban feature for four years. Even ManyVids Live has a perma-ban feature, and some people don't even consider MV Live "a real cam site." Haha.

I've been vocal about some of my issues with SC, but I think the site is cool. If I disliked/hated it, I wouldn't stay on there. Btw, I think the different tip sounds are adorable! The sound of pouring coins and that playful, upbeat pitter-patter sound (IDK how to describe it). Too cute! I'm hoping I can get my stripscore up on there, and be able to really make money like the rest of you ladies. :)

Upvote 0
You see it happen. The best thing to do is to not let it bother you what other models are doing (rulebreaking, shit-talking, whatever) If it's rulebreaking where payment processors will pull out, report. if not do whatever. report it or go check out someone else.

those types of models will eventually get told to knock it the fuck off or get banned.

Yeah, there is some crazy shit that can get you put on the sex offender registry! Public urination being one of them. A friend from high school told me that he's on the registry because, supposedly, when he was 18 he got involved with a girl who was 17. Her dad called the cops on him, and now his name is on the sex offender registry.
A friend of mine almost did. She was drunk as fuck and peed in a parking lot after bars were closed. Got caught by bike cops and arrested. In my city, they are fucking goons. The judge said because she is female, dismissed the case. If she male, or in a different situation, like peeing in public for sexual gratification and money, oh yeah- she would have been found guilty

Upvote 0
A model from SC could enlighten us, but I thought urination was forbidden in SC rules? I am pretty sure it one of the words you (as a user) cannot type in chat on SC.

I can't find anything about urination in their rules:

But I do see they prohibit racist screen names, and it looks like they gave that dude the ax (Dude I mentioned in another SC thread...who had a profile pic of a woman with the N word on her boobs).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks for responding. I see what you're saying.

SC models have been asking for a perma-ban feature for four years. Even ManyVids Live has a perma-ban feature, and some people don't even consider MV Live "a real cam site." Haha.
This is the site I'm trying to figure out. I have a plan for this site because I have a store, but I cannot figure out how to set it up. I don't want to hijack this thread, but if anyone can link me to some threads that explain how to set up MV Live I would appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Thanks for responding. I see what you're saying.

This is the site I'm trying to figure out. I have a plan for this site because I have a store, but I cannot figure out how to set it up. I don't want to hijack this thread, but if anyone can link me to some threads that explain how to set up MV Live I would appreciate it.

Gonna make this reply short, because I don't want to spend a lot of time threadjacking this Stripchat thread to discuss a different site. Setup for MV Live is super easy. Just log into your MV model account, click the little pink webcam icon at the top right of the page. On the next page select your camera and microphone in 'Settings', and edit your other stuff on the rest of the page. Click 'Go Live' when you're ready to start broadcasting. MV has info here:

Upvote 0
"Shows outside the site" means Skype, etc. and your first screenshot doesn't say "and extreme activities", but "extreme activity involving such things" (violence, blood, torture, pain and asphyxiation).

So both elements aren't prohibited as proven by dozens of examples on the front page.
ahh misread. but there is an ect. that ect makes it ambiguous. if urine is blocked from the chat, then its probably banned. people do consider watersports as extreme activities. other sites do label it as such too.

best way to know if the site allows public shows or pee is to message stripchat and ask. only stripchat knows how they interpret their rules.

@xChloe is urination allowed on stripchat? not trying to throw a model under the bus, but it would help models know if pee is allowed or not. some content sites allow, whereas most camsites don't.

public shows too? some sites dont allow any outdoors or public settings, but others are okay as long as you don't show any unverified peoples.

thanks will helps :D

Reactions: LolaLuv and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I actually asked for some clarification regarding pee when the new rule came about back in June 2021 because I do know models who get requested it a lot in PVT (and it's a significant part of their PVT show earnings), here is what I asked Chloe in PM and her response - hope all is fine for me to share:

Me - June 2021:
2) In the new rules I saw it mention noo blood, poo, etc but it didn't mention "no pee or squirt", so these 2 are still allowed? These are both very common and popular and are perfectly fine - I hope.

Chloe Response:
Pee shows are ok, but only for solo broadcasts.
If it's a couple broadcasting, then one partner cannot pee on the other; this type of show is prohibited.
Squirt is totally fine.

Obviously, this doesn't mention public shows, so I can't comment on that regarding this.

Upvote 0
There is something in the rules about public shows being allowed within the guidelines of the model's local laws and ordinances. If she's allowed to do it in her city then maybe she's allowed to do it on StripChat. I don't have any issues with pee or squirting, or with what other models do, I just don't want payment processor drama. I also don't want outdoor shows to become forbidden because that's a really unique and interesting feature Stripchat allows. Didn't MFC take it away from the models a long time ago because of the drama library girl caused?

Personally I think all these banned bodily functions should be allowed in private. It doesn't hurt anyone. Doing them in public can bring unnecessary drama to the site though. Scat and vomit aren't my cup of tea, but I'll bet all the men making up rules that say menstrual blood is too extreme and offensive have sex with their wives when they're on their period. Probably not Ben Shapiro, but the rest.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Upvote 0
There is something in the rules about public shows being allowed within the guidelines of the model's local laws and ordinances. If she's allowed to do it in her city then maybe she's allowed to do it on StripChat. I don't have any issues with pee or squirting, or with what other models do, I just don't want payment processor drama. I also don't want outdoor shows to become forbidden because that's a really unique and interesting feature Stripchat allows. Didn't MFC take it away from the models a long time ago because of the drama library girl caused?

Personally I think all these banned bodily functions should be allowed in private. It doesn't hurt anyone. Doing them in public can bring unnecessary drama to the site though. Scat and vomit aren't my cup of tea, but I'll bet all the men making up rules that say menstrual blood is too extreme and offensive have sex with their wives when they're on their period. Probably not Ben Shapiro, but the rest.
I agree with you. I believe all of use should be able to do whatever we want, as long as no one is getting hurt, and both agree.

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Speaking of blood...I remember several years ago when I was new on MyFreeCams with a completely different screen name (I've had a few), I had just started my period and didn't even realize it until a member from the chatroom told me. I had been camming from my pink fuzzy butterfly chair, and had turned around briefly (Maybe to adjust my window blinds?)...and that's when the guy had noticed it and politely said something to me. But I'd hate to think that a cam site would suspend/ban a model for Mother Nature being a bitch and having the period come early. Lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.