AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UrWorldClassQueenXXX, I got banned from Chaturbate last 13th of July with no valid reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2021
Hi there!

This is UrWorldClassQueenxxx, I am writing with regards to the status of my account that was banned from Chaturbate last July 13, 2021 for no valid reason. It has been more than a month now I still haven't received any reply from them. This has caused me so much stress. I can't think of any reason why this happened. I am very sure to the full extent of my knowledge that I have never or even think to violate your standard, if I really do you can provide me a screenshot or proof so I know my stand. With all humility, I am one of your recommended trans models with over 60 thousand followers. I've been working on the site for 4 years already and I am doing my very best to comply with your rules and regulations and provide great customer service satisfaction (you can even check my ratings on that). I always give what the customers wants even if they only drop me coins. I have been working with full integrity and I don't have anything bad in mind for this platform.

Please enlighten and help me to recover my account. Please give me a chance, please let me know how can I save my account. I badly need it to provide the needs of my family. This is the only source of income especially in this trying times of pandemic. Please give me another chance and promise to be more diligent on my work and make sure to strictly follow the rules. I love my job so much please give me one last chance to prove myself worthy.

I don't know where to else turn I hope you can help me with this @punker barbie . This will be the best birthday gift for my upcoming birthday on September 8 if this account will be restored.

Thank you and God bless!

Kind Regards,

UrWorldClassQueenxxx

Reactions: wildbelladonnats
Hi there!

This is UrWorldClassQueenxxx, I am writing with regards to the status of my account that was banned from Chaturbate last July 13, 2021 for no valid reason. It has been more than a month now I still haven't received any reply from them. This has caused me so much stress. I can't think of any reason why this happened. I am very sure to the full extent of my knowledge that I have never or even think to violate your standard, if I really do you can provide me a screenshot or proof so I know my stand. With all humility, I am one of your recommended trans models with over 60 thousand followers. I've been working on the site for 4 years already and I am doing my very best to comply with your rules and regulations and provide great customer service satisfaction (you can even check my ratings on that). I always give what the customers wants even if they only drop me coins. I have been working with full integrity and I don't have anything bad in mind for this platform.

Please enlighten and help me to recover my account. Please give me a chance, please let me know how can I save my account. I badly need it to provide the needs of my family. This is the only source of income especially in this trying times of pandemic. Please give me another chance and promise to be more diligent on my work and make sure to strictly follow the rules. I love my job so much please give me one last chance to prove myself worthy.

I don't know where to else turn I hope you can help me with this @punker barbie . This will be the best birthday gift for my upcoming birthday on September 8 if this account if you'll help me restore my account.

Thank you and God bless!

Kind Regards,

UrWorldClassQueenxxx

Upvote 0
Hi there!

I don't know where to else turn I hope you can help me with this @punker barbie . This will be the best birthday gift for my upcoming birthday on September 8 if this account if you'll help me restore my account.

Thank you and God bless!

Kind Regards,

UrWorldClassQueenxxx

Upvote 0
@UrWorldClassQueenxxx
Please reply to this thread, which I have moved to the proper section, instead of making a new thread.

Upvote 0
Hi there @punker barbie !

I don't know where to else turn I hope you can help me with this @punker barbie . This will be the best birthday gift for my upcoming birthday on September 8 if you will help me restore my account!

Thank you and God bless!

Kind Regards,

UrWorldClassQueenXXX

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.