AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User bio on cb wth!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2022
I have a client that comes in and tips so nicely for hubby and I! We adore him. It seems he uses his same main name but deletes his acct and then comes back frequently with the same name but with different numbers behind it the next time. I went to follow his “new acct” and when I click on his name from my tips it just brings me to the discover page so I cannot follow him. Why can’t I at least see his his bio or whether access is denied or not? I’m just curious what it means when it brings you to the main page. Thank you

I have a client that comes in and tips so nicely for hubby and I! We adore him. It seems he uses his same main name but deletes his acct and then comes back frequently with the same name but with different numbers behind it the next time. I went to follow his “new acct” and when I click on his name from my tips it just brings me to the discover page so I cannot follow him. Why can’t I at least see his his bio or whether access is denied or not? I’m just curious what it means when it brings you to the main page. Thank you

not trying to freak you out. and i know it doesn't really answer your question. but bit of a red flag i want to point out.

that's sus he's constantly creating new accounts. i recommend reporting him for possible fraudulent activity. have chaturbate look into his transactions. you could potentially get in trouble if he is found out. as in account be suspended. chaturbate suspends models quite often when members are found spending fraudulently.

i would also ask him why he keeps creating all these new accounts.

not trying to freak you out. and i know it doesn't really answer your question. but bit of a red flag i want to point out.

that's sus he's constantly creating new accounts. i recommend reporting him for possible fraudulent activity. have chaturbate look into his transactions. you could potentially get in trouble if he is found out. as in account be suspended. chaturbate suspends models quite often when members are found spending fraudulently.

i would also ask him why he keeps creating all these new accounts.
Oh gosh!! New fear unlocked! I’ll definitely ask!! Thank you!!

If I had to guess? i'd say perhaps a pending delete? like maybe he enters your room then in another tab starts the delete process?

Edit: I don't have experience deleting accounts so uncertain if the above will work but as far as I know directing to homepage usually means account is deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.