AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User lying and saying he never got cum show he tipped for

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia666

Deactivated Account
Oct 29, 2019
I had a user come into my chat room on 12/20 by the name of bigbearguytank.
He tipped 777 for 10 minute instant cum show. I did a 20 minute instant cum show and he was in the room the entire time.
He never said anything the entire time the show went on. And I know for sure he was in my room the entire time. However, when I logged out of cb I saw an offline tip note from him that said “ I tipped and got nothing, I won’t be back”. He also gave me a thumbs down rating.
This user had only been in my room the last 3 days, and was very generous and kind in his chat. So I was shocked when he did this. I am trying to make sense of this. Any thoughts how someone you thought was a nice user could outright lie and say you didn’t do the cum show they tipped for. Then be so mean to rate down?

• Wat?!
Reactions: JustMilfnAround
I had a user come into my chat room on 12/20 by the name of bigbearguytank.
He tipped 777 for 10 minute instant cum show. I did a 20 minute instant cum show and he was in the room the entire time.
He never said anything the entire time the show went on. And I know for sure he was in my room the entire time. However, when I logged out of cb I saw an offline tip note from him that said “ I tipped and got nothing, I won’t be back”. He also gave me a thumbs down rating.
This user had only been in my room the last 3 days, and was very generous and kind in his chat. So I was shocked when he did this. I am trying to make sense of this. Any thoughts how someone you thought was a nice user could outright lie and say you didn’t do the cum show they tipped for. Then be so mean to rate down?
That’s whack. :worried:

Upvote 0
I'm assuming this was done publicly and not private/exclusive? If so, I'd say he's just this way in general. You saw him there in the room the entire time, and you did it for longer than usual time. So, either he expected different (I'm guessing no PM/communication on what specifically he was looking for?), or he's just a troll who gets off on things like this.

In the end, he's just one person out of how many countless you've pleased. Most people probably don't even read reviews, let alone profiles so it may not have any impact on you from a member count perspective.

Can't please everyone. :)

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
could he be disconnected ? :confused: it happens, but rarely, that you get disconnected and appear present in user list.
The offline tip is dated, was it sent during your show ?

anyway, 1 thumb down is not the end of world but ok, I understand you're disapointed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
could he be disconnected ? :confused: it happens, but rarely, that you get disconnected and appear present in user list.

anyway, 1 thumb down is not the end of world but ok, I understand you're disapointed
The offline tip note was left as soon as I hit end broadcast. And I have several down votes all from a holes. But way more positives. I don’t mine a down vote if I don’t give a user what they tip for, but I always do. I wish cb had a way to remove them or monitor rating abuse.

Upvote 0
I'm assuming this was done publicly and not private/exclusive? If so, I'd say he's just this way in general. You saw him there in the room the entire time, and you did it for longer than usual time. So, either he expected different (I'm guessing no PM/communication on what specifically he was looking for?), or he's just a troll who gets off on things like this.

In the end, he's just one person out of how many countless you've pleased. Most people probably don't even read reviews, let alone profiles so it may not have any impact on you from a member count perspective.

Can't please everyone. :)
Yes show was public on cb. The only thing I could think of was I used my fingers instead of dildo. But then if you wanted dildo speak up during the show. He had only been in my room the last 3 days. He was very nice in chat all 3 days and was a generous tipper. That is why this incident really threw me for a loop.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0

This was my first thought regarding the disconnection. It happens with broadcasters too. If you disconnect or turn off your computer (or even minimize your browser on your phone) it sometimes doesn't register for about 30 minutes. I have seen this happen a lot and luckily it's with models that have some kind of social media or has me on WhatsApp or KIK etc and they will usually let me/us know.
However, in this circumstance I don't think it's what happened otherwise surely he would have said so in the offline tip, rather than just "wasted". I mean, if it was me, I would have apologized and explained my connection screwed up. Although the problem with that is, you never know when someone is lying to try to get an extra show or longer one at the least

I would try to communicate with him but don't put any suggestions in his mind (such as the disconnection). Explain to him you saw him there the whole time.

It might be his own fault and he was browsing/tipping multiple rooms at once, in which case that is his own stupidity but people do it.

Edit:
Ironically, this disconnection thing has JUST happened to a model I watch. Her connection is bad sometimes, unfortunately, and it does happen a few times each week.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
This was my first thought regarding the disconnection. It happens with broadcasters too. If you disconnect or turn off your computer (or even minimize your browser on your phone) it sometimes doesn't register for about 30 minutes. I have seen this happen a lot and luckily it's with models that have some kind of social media or has me on WhatsApp or KIK etc and they will usually let me/us know.
However, in this circumstance I don't think it's what happened otherwise surely he would have said so in the offline tip, rather than just "wasted". I mean, if it was me, I would have apologized and explained my connection screwed up. Although the problem with that is, you never know when someone is lying to try to get an extra show or longer one at the least

I would try to communicate with him but don't put any suggestions in his mind (such as the disconnection). Explain to him you saw him there the whole time.

It might be his own fault and he was browsing/tipping multiple rooms at once, in which case that is his own stupidity but people do it.

Edit:
Ironically, this disconnection thing has JUST happened to a model I watch. Her connection is bad sometimes, unfortunately, and it does happen a few times each week.
I have no way to contact him. He had only ever been in my room the last 3 days, never prior. Regardless very unfair and mean to do to a model. Connection issue or otherwise. Speak up and communicate with the model the show not after.

Upvote 0
Yes show was public on cb. The only thing I could think of was I used my fingers instead of dildo. But then if you wanted dildo speak up during the show. He had only been in my room the last 3 days. He was very nice in chat all 3 days and was a generous tipper. That is why this incident really threw me for a loop.

I think it's totally on him if he didn't specify &/or discuss it on you beforehand. I get the concern because it's such an opposite reaction from him. But, honestly, I'd put it behind you as it's one incident and it sounds like you don't have a way to communicate with him (downside of CB is no mail/messaging outside of room, but can also be a good thing at times too) to get clarification. If you happen to see him again in recent days, politely inquire with him.

Upvote 0
I have no way to contact him. He had only ever been in my room the last 3 days, never prior. Regardless very unfair and mean to do to a model. Connection issue or otherwise. Speak up and communicate with the model the show not after.

I meant to send him a PM if he comes to your room again. But regardless, I agree: communication is key and very simple, everyone can get what the want/desire with it so then no confusion at all

Upvote 0
It's always a good idea to talk it out before you start a private, so everyone knows what agreed to and expected. Keeping your customer talking, gives them a chance to provide feedback. And it also helps fight against scams, because they can't claim they DC, or the video died, extra.

Reactions: Hattypie
Upvote 0
It's always a good idea to talk it out before you start a private, so everyone knows what agreed to and expected. Keeping your customer talking, gives them a chance to provide feedback. And it also helps fight against scams, because they can't claim they DC, or the video died, extra.
I’m not sure if I missed something, or if you missed the entire original post, but from what I read it was a public show. There’s no expectations in a public show.

Reactions: AudriTwo and DoD404
Upvote 0
I’m not sure if I missed something, or if you missed the entire original post, but from what I read it was a public show. There’s no expectations in a public show.

OMG XD
That's is crazy, it's a public show. XD
I mean unless they were expecting some thing form the tip menu or something.

Upvote 0

I mentioned a similar thing, as sometimes I've seen models inquire on what they person might want for special request such as toy, fingers, etc. While it's most times as you said, no expectations, I have seen the odd communications asking for any specifics due to price66

Upvote 0
OMG XD
That's is crazy, it's a public show. XD
I mean unless they were expecting some thing form the tip menu or something.

From what was said in the original post, I think 777 token tip is a tip menu item for instant cum, or it reached a goal for it.
SO it was expected he just missed it for some bizarre reason.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
"Something" must have happened here. Tipping 777 tokens AND an additional offline tip is no typical troll behaviour. Not saying it's impossible that he was a troll, but I tend to think not.

Reactions: NotYou and cbhours
Upvote 0
I think this is a new cam trend . I get an invasion of people like this lately . They tip , even for normal flash and then they leave the room for the next 5 min , then they come back and say they never saw the flash and want me to do it again . After i blocked the shit out of them 3 days in a raw , now seems that all of them see everything :) . Keep in mind that nothing was wrong with my stream because i asked all other people if they saw and they said yes , thats strange that only the tipper never saw .

I highly think thats a new try and trend to make cam models to do longer and double shows. How ? Well the shitty fapper come into your room with 2 accounts , then tip x amount for x show and log off , he watch the show with his other account , and then come back into your room with the account he tipped and try to get more show with the reason he did not saw, and when you say no then he normally vote you negative. If a model is weak enough to fall into the trap the shitty fapper will take double show for his money and will laugh his ass off how stupid we are.

Upvote 0
I think this is a new cam trend . I get an invasion of people like this lately . They tip , even for normal flash and then they leave the room for the next 5 min , then they come back and say they never saw the flash and want me to do it again . After i blocked the shit out of them 3 days in a raw , now seems that all of them see everything :) . Keep in mind that nothing was wrong with my stream because i asked all other people if they saw and they said yes , thats strange that only the tipper never saw .

I highly think thats a new try and trend to make cam models to do longer and double shows. How ? Well the shitty fapper come into your room with 2 accounts , then tip x amount for x show and log off , he watch the show with his other account , and then come back into your room with the account he tipped and try to get more show with the reason he did not saw, and when you say no then he normally vote you negative. If a model is weak enough to fall into the trap the shitty fapper will take double show for his money and will laugh his ass off how stupid we are.

Had I seen this message a couple of years ago, before joining camsites, I would have said you were being silly and guys are not stupid or desperate enough to do this but with being on camsites for 3 years now, I totally believe they could/would do things like this.

I can't believe the kinds of things I have seen and heard guys do just for one extra second of boobs, ass, pussy or foot.

Upvote 0
Ahh and i had 2 privates like this too . I have the private setted at 10 minutes minimum. and after 5-6 min private they say did not saw anymore :) , then i asked in free chat those that spyed in my pvt and they said was flawless.
Luckly that i was inspired to do all pvt show until the end of the 10 minutes , and then i told to the shitty fapper , WELL I AM SORRY DEAR YOU DID NOT SAW THE REST OF THE PVT BUT I SEE YOU GOT A RECORD OF MY PVT SO YOU CAN SEE IT AGAIN THERE :)))))):hilarious::smuggrin::vamp::vamp:

Both of them just said ohh ok , i was thinking that you may do it now in free chat ,
And i said : sorry bb but in free chat i run already a goal , but you get the record for all your 10 min pvt :

THEY LEFT RIGHT AWAY:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
"Something" must have happened here. Tipping 777 tokens AND an additional offline tip is no typical troll behaviour. Not saying it's impossible that he was a troll, but I tend to think not.
I agree it is not typical troll behavior. It was a tip menu item he tipped for. I have so many trolls daily but this just made no sense.

Upvote 0
when I was online yesterday on cb , I asked several users who were in my room on 12/20 during the cum show, when said user tipped for it, and they all said they saw the cum show. But why does cb not have a way to remove down votes from users like this. I know they fall off after 90 days but it’s bs!

Upvote 0
All offline tip note said was “I thought I was nice to you, I tipped 777 and got nothing, I won’t be back”. And tip note was left the minute I clicked stopped broadcast after the cum show. And I saw him leave the room about 2 minutes prior. I watch my user list on my phone and it is not hard since I only have about 110 user and they are sorted by tokens, and his name was at the top of my user list the entire show.

Upvote 0
All offline tip note said was “I thought I was nice to you, I tipped 777 and got nothing, I won’t be back”. And tip note was left the minute I clicked stopped broadcast after the cum show. And I saw him leave the room about 2 minutes prior. I watch my user list on my phone and it is not hard since I only have about 110 user and they are sorted by tokens, and his name was at the top of my user list the entire show.

Maybe it's something as silly and daft as him expecting a HUGE orgasm and cum like some models have. SOme huge cum and squirt where it's huge puddles. Maybe he is used to watching and tipping women like this, be it real or fake on their end. I know plenty of models who, when they are having a real cum and orgasm, it's just your body shaking and little cum (maybe he also expected creamy cum? I dunno). Just trying to throw ideas out for what it might have been.

I would honestly say don't worry about it though, if he comes back to your room send him a PM and ask him about it when you can. If he doesn't then you could try to send him an offline tip too (if he has verified his account), if it bothers you that much and you want/need to know why.

Upvote 0
CB been acting weird lately, maybe it was down for maintenance, broadcasters and others users would still be online but whom ever renew their page cannot view the broadcaster's room. I had this where I got users still in my room but others said it took them awhile to log back in?
I do hope that CB will someday have message capability with other users offline, unless you have them on your email or other social media, i think it can only improve better customer service to communicate with our followers.

Upvote 0
I just had similar bullshit happen with me last night...

THIS GUY GOT: a 10-15 minute public fuck machine show (he tipped me to goal), Snapchat, 30 videos and then begged me for a free private, came back in a few weeks later and got abusive to me and my mod after demanding I do shit for free and give him a free private.... Keep in mind during the fuck machine show he asked for me to resist and be tortured by it (rapey and against TOS)....

He was also a needy/chatty fuck on Snapchat.....

Watch out ladies. I thought CB didn't DO chargebacks????

CinematicEscape forums.png

Notice how he says "another" model...... he's done this before... Blacked out my username for privacy reasons.. I sent a LONG email including screenshots of me emailing him the videos - ugh....

Upvote 0
I just had similar bullshit happen with me last night...

THIS GUY GOT: a 10-15 minute public fuck machine show (he tipped me to goal), Snapchat, 30 videos and then begged me for a free private, came back in a few weeks later and got abusive to me and my mod after demanding I do shit for free and give him a free private.... Keep in mind during the fuck machine show he asked for me to resist and be tortured by it (rapey and against TOS)....

He was also a needy/chatty fuck on Snapchat.....

Watch out ladies. I thought CB didn't DO chargebacks????

View attachment 82752

Notice how he says "another" model...... he's done this before... Blacked out my username for privacy reasons.. I sent a LONG email including screenshots of me emailing him the videos - ugh....

I'm rattled to the core. That's really FUCKED UP.
I thought CB didn't do a chargebacks for tips as well. WTF.

I'm just being curious. How many times of doing this shit to models does it take for cb to ban him? Like, three, five, ten?

I'd be angry as fuck if any of users did it to me since I always work honestly and fulfill everything I've promised. So I can understand how shocked and underwhelmed you are. He's a real dickhead.

CatSmith, I'm really sorry for you!
Sending my digital hugs 🌸

Upvote 0
P.S. That's a pity that CB hasn't got a proper system of sharing pictures and videos with users. Like MFCShare. Their default option with albums in bio just sucks on so many levels.

They could control and monitor what has been uploaded/sent/sold/purchased in case of false complaints this way.

Because screenshot of a sent message through some mail system proves nothing to them.
They don't know if it's his email address you've sent the message to (he has probably used another one for registration). They don't know what kind of content in these videos is.
It's impossible to track those things for them now. Which may result in such a crappy situations.

I assume that he once purchased a certain amount of tokens for tipping. So he spends those tokens on models and then asks for chargeback of the highest tips.
So he can spend it over and over again and get a free shows and content. It may be a whole system of fucking over models.
Just my theory, though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.