AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Chaturbates "Guest mechanism" leads to ban? @punker barbie)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2020
Venezuela, living now in Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Alexa_Mike20
Hello all, Hello @punker barbie) - one more post for the category "account banned and support ignores all emails" :(

Account: "LatinGirls66", Ticket: 17736962, no reply from support since 2021-06-24

In our last broadcast with our account "LatinGirls66" we had 2 additional performers appearing in front of our cam as "guests". Both performers are verified for their own account and both accounts are in a "Guest relation" according to the Chaturbate "guest mechanism".

I quote the Chaturbate regulations here:

"Guest Accounts

Adding guest accounts will allow everyone verified on the guest account to appear on your broadcasts. Guest accounts are not able to see any of your information besides your username and vice-versa."

So according to this regulation our guest performers had the right to appear before our cam.
=> Nevertheless our account "LatinGirls66" got banned immediately after the show!
=> For several weeks I'm trying to reach the Chaturbate support, but all of my emails are ignored.!

We had an identical issue 2 months ago - again guest performers were appearing in front of our account and again our account was banned 20 minutes later. That time we discussed it with a very friendly Chaturbate supporter. After sending screenshot showing the "guest relation" of the involved 2 accounts, he / she attested us that everything was correct according to the Chaturbate regulations, apologized and the un-banned our account immediately....

=> but this time, we do not even get a response from the support to our ticket.... I'm sure I can clarify this issue with the Chaturbate support, if they only would response to our ticket....
=> So please @punker barbie, I hope you can bring our ticket 17736962 to the attention of the support...

Any help is highly appreciated! :)
Thank you very much!

with best Regards

LG

Issue is solved - support responded and reactivated my account with any further discussion... :)

This forum seems to be magical...
=> waiting for any reaction of the Chaturbate support for weeks and then 4 hours after posting here, the issue is solved by the support - and this even BEFORE @punker barbie stepped into action :)

Anyway... I'm happy now, the post can be deleted! Thank you!

with best regards

LG

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.