AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Discord as a fan club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2022
United States
Twitter Username
@hawk_hawky
Chaturbate Username
hawky_hawk
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1005644825/Hawky-Hawk/
So I've been slowly building up my discord server as a fan club, and I'm curious as to if people already do it and what advice they have for converting people that way? Personally it's been useful in order to tell people in advance when I'm streaming, or to share media, but I do want to up the conversion numbers.

Thanks in advance!

Discord, Snapchat are engamgement tools. Engagement = Conversion
Have a team , a crew
be wholesome be present be real
dont pressure anyone to spend but make perks add special rights, rewards, awards etc.
Price the join fee relatively high but give it as a gift for future potential big spenders. Thats basicly your fortress with your tipper army so add relevant people , outgoing friendly visitors, great conversations can give a very good vibe for a chat room. Bring up interesting topics to talk about.

I haven't ever used Discord. Do your charge people to be added?

I think Becca is on top something if you made it like a VIP club and only high tippers could have access. You could offer freebies there and take care of your whales while also encouraging people to become big tippers to get into the club.

Otherwise, for the fan club, you could do exclusive content just for discord members or special sales.

You can always segment Discord into different tiers, so you can have a "free for all" area where everyone can see/access and possibly chat and then have other "rooms" in your discord channel that are restricted to fanclub, VIP, whatever you want.

An example of one model I know - she only provides access to her Discord if you join her fanclub or one of her "tipped" member groups. Different membership gives different perks. She also has it "open" to anyone, but they only have the ability to see her announcements - they cannot talk or interact on the server, so its essentially a glorified twitter feed.

Another model, I created her Discord server and admin it, she has it set to invitation only. Only the people she wants there are welcomed and this is irrespective of fanclub memberships etc.

Yet another model I know, who I act as an admin on her discord for, has it open to everyone and has areas where anyone and everyone can chat. In addition she has rooms which only club members have access to.

You can have 1 discord server for all your content and memberships and just assign "groups" to people like security groups which then gives them access to the specific areas you want them to have access.

Status
Not open for further replies.