AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using iPhone as a webcam on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
I know this is my second post of the day here, but there are just so many new questions that keep coming to me in this world of camming haha.
So, as my girlfriend and I are just starting out - we currently have just been using my laptop camera to stream (which obviously isn't the best). However as others have noticed...the prices of webcams have gone up significantly since Covid19. The thing is, we do have the last model of iPhone and I saw that OBS does offer an iPhone app for you to use your phone as a webcam and it's only $15.

We wanted to know if anyone here had had any experience using it and connecting it to OBS to use on chaturbate? From what I have seen from my research, people do use it for streaming on Twitch and stuff, but I couldn't find anything online for people using it for chaturbate.

Thank you so much!

We wanted to know if anyone here had had any experience using it and connecting it to OBS to use on chaturbate? From what I have seen from my research, people do use it for streaming on Twitch and stuff, but I couldn't find anything online for people using it for chaturbate.

I've seen many broadcasters on CB use the Iphone 11 as a webcam and it looks amazing.

Upvote 0
Really? Thats actually great to know. Thank you so much! Maybe we'll end up trying it out tonight then!

Just do a Youtube search of Iphone 11 OBS to see what it looks like :)

I don't remember the rooms names off hand that do use it. But it is by far better than the built in laptop webcam and better than most standalone webcams as well.

Reactions: Soahbaby12
Upvote 0
Just do a Youtube search of Iphone 11 OBS to see what it looks like :)

I don't remember the rooms names off hand that do use it. But it is by far better than the built in laptop webcam and better than most standalone webcams as well.
Oh yeah I did see that it looks great, I just was wondering about the quality of streaming to chaturbate itself and if its reliable for long streams and stuff!

Upvote 0
I use to cam using my pixel when I started out. I wouldn't recommend connecting to OBS because most apps that allow you to do that suck. I'd search for apps that allow RTMP streaming so you can stream directly from your phone to CB's server. Larix Broadcaster is a decent one I used and it's available on ios as well.

Upvote 0
I use to cam using my pixel when I started out. I wouldn't recommend connecting to OBS because most apps that allow you to do that suck. I'd search for apps that allow RTMP streaming so you can stream directly from your phone to CB's server. Larix Broadcaster is a decent one I used and it's available on ios as well.
Hmmm..okay! So you don't think the OBS camera app on the iPhone that feeds directly into OBS would work well?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.