AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using "Managers" to help with MFC Share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone has anyone help them with their MFC share page as there is an option to add a member as a manager, which ultimately has complete access to your share page. Every single time I go live I have at least one premium member "offering" to help me. And while I would love to have help maintain and building a platform by someone who is (possibly) experienced it still seems a little sketchy to me so I was just wondering your thoughts and if you have/had a member as a manager.

Every single time I go live I have at least one premium member "offering" to help me.
Please never listen to them, or to the people begging to be a room helper. You can do it on your own, all of it. You being the one person in charge of all interactions and posts keeps things streamlined and simple.

Please never listen to them, or to the people begging to be a room helper. You can do it on your own, all of it. You being the one person in charge of all interactions and posts keeps things streamlined and simple.

Thank you for your advice, I was very skeptical about it!

Completely agree with Amber, there are so many people that will offer their help, but please only give that power to members you trust or just handle it yourself. I only use room helpers when I'm doing a show so that I don't have to stop and ban mid-show.

Your MFC Share managers can see your tokens earned on Share (including the page where it has all-time Share tokens), so be especially exclusive if you choose to trust a member for that.

Reactions: MilaRose
One more thing: I would never, ever trust random advice from members. You tell the members how your room runs... don't trust them to tell you how to do things. If you make someone a room helper, make sure they know your rules and follow them how you want them to.

I only use room helpers when I'm doing a show so that I don't have to stop and ban mid-show.
Yes, same for me, and it's one of 2 members who have been with me for yeeeeeears and know how I operate.

One more thing: I would never, ever trust random advice from members. You tell the members how your room runs... don't trust them to tell you how to do things. If you make someone a room helper, make sure they know your rules and follow them how you want them to.

I had a model grant me room helper and MFCShare rights to help her out and I begged her to take it away from me. This was a model I’ve known for years. But still, I don’t want that responsibility or level of access.

Tell them you are accepting model manager/room helper applications with a 1000 token fee for processing. :giggle:

some might do it out of spite. Add a zero or two and see if anyone applies. 😉

I would like to add to the level of exclusivity you might want to stick to would be someone you know in your personal life & have strong trust/connections with (for MFC Share), ex: a long term best friend.

Still, doing it yourself is always safe & there's such simplicity to managing an MFC share page the way it's set up. I love the drag & drop video re-order feature! Beats C4S numbering system :(

Status
Not open for further replies.