AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using MFC with Stripchat

• Thread starter Deleted member 50951
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50951

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. When streaming on MFC the picture is good, but as soon as we try streaming simultaneously on Stripchat the picture on MFC starts freezing. Also the picture on Strip isn't as good when using both sites. I've noticed many models use both (and even more) with no problem. Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks!

MFC is set to High Resolution, 800x600 and 2,5mbps if that helps!

Right click your task bar and select task manager, check to see if anything like cpu or ram is stuck at 100% (or even hitting 100% occasionally), if it is then you need to upgrade that part since your computer is having to wait to process the new data that it needs to stream which will cause your stream to freeze up while it's waiting for the new data. If it shows the network hitting 100% then you need to increase your bandwidth, if your streaming with Wifi you can increase your bandwidth by switch over to an ethernet cable and try again, if your still having issues then I would contact your ISP and see if you are able to upgrade your internet package. If you wanted to test a higher bandwidth connection (like what you would be asking your ISP for) before you commit to upgrading, you can set your phone (if it has 3g or LTE or even 5g) to act as a router, connect to that wifi hostspot and try again, it's not ideal as your still capped by the limits of wifi but it should give you an idea of where the problem actually is.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss Brynn
Upvote 0
Thank you for the advice! Will check this and see how everything is running and let you know how it goes!

Upvote 0
Right click your task bar and select task manager, check to see if anything like cpu or ram is stuck at 100% (or even hitting 100% occasionally), if it is then you need to upgrade that part since your computer is having to wait to process the new data that it needs to stream which will cause your stream to freeze up while it's waiting for the new data. If it shows the network hitting 100% then you need to increase your bandwidth, if your streaming with Wifi you can increase your bandwidth by switch over to an ethernet cable and try again, if your still having issues then I would contact your ISP and see if you are able to upgrade your internet package. If you wanted to test a higher bandwidth connection (like what you would be asking your ISP for) before you commit to upgrading, you can set your phone (if it has 3g or LTE or even 5g) to act as a router, connect to that wifi hostspot and try again, it's not ideal as your still capped by the limits of wifi but it should give you an idea of where the problem actually is.

Yeah, it's pushing 100% but is cable not wi-fi. It's at a studio so I don't have ISP info, maybe I can find out. Thanks for your advice.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it's pushing 100% but is cable not wi-fi. It's at a studio so I don't have ISP info, maybe I can find out. Thanks for your advice.
If your working at a studio then they should have someone that maintains the tech side of things to make sure these issues dont come up, I would let them know that your having issues with your broadcast and ask them to fix it, if they cant resolve it, personally I would then look for another studio.

Upvote 0
He's not a model, just guy number 628 helping Eastern European studio girls aka doing the job that the studio should do aka saving the studio owners money.

Nothing personal, Billywhiz. Just amazing how many guys make that their task.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
He's not a model, just guy number 628 helping Eastern European studio girls aka doing the job that the studio should do aka saving the studio owners money.

Nothing personal, Billywhiz. Just amazing how many guys make that their task.

That's not quite right :) I have a couple of close friends who are models, although I am a moderator for few girls from Eastern Europe and elsewhere.

Upvote 0
That's not quite right :) I have a couple of close friends who are models, although I am a moderator for few girls from Eastern Europe and elsewhere.
:facepalm: In that case, theres no need to worry about it, studios will have tech staff on payroll to deal with such issues, they just need to report the issue to the studio.

Upvote 0
:facepalm: In that case, theres no need to worry about it, studios will have tech staff on payroll to deal with such issues, they just need to report the issue to the studio.

It's a bit better now after a few tweaks, so we're getting there :) Thanks again for the help!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.