AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Twitter But Being Respectful

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2013
Hey, I am new to camming and I seen that when signing up for SM they don't allow you to advertise other sites. Thats fine I wouldn't advertise that I was on one site while on another. But am i not allowed to give out my twitter if I have information on there about other sites like CB, &MFC?

Streamate does not allow sharing of outside contact info. When you start your stream you actually have to tick a box agreeing to this.

Though It would be nice if SM implemented a better alert system to let our customers know when we are coming on.

Maybe @Catalina SM can provide more info.

plsverify.JPG

Anecdotally, I have heard of girls getting banned for telling people to google them.

Hey, I am new to camming and I seen that when signing up for SM they don't allow you to advertise other sites. Thats fine I wouldn't advertise that I was on one site while on another. But am i not allowed to give out my twitter if I have information on there about other sites like CB, &MFC?
Hi,

We do not allow neither our models or customers to share any sort of contact info, links, social media etc. You can read more info in the Performer Agreement or the Code of Conduct with the site rules.

Streamate does not allow sharing of outside contact info. When you start your stream you actually have to tick a box agreeing to this.

Though It would be nice if SM implemented a better alert system to let our customers know when we are coming on.

View attachment 86698

Anecdotally, I have heard of girls getting banned for telling people to google them.
Thanks for the reply!!

View attachment 86698

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.