AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Utis

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2022
Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to stop frequent Utis at the moment I’m getting them like once a month. I know it’s not normal I’ve seen so many doctors and had bladder tests done but I presume it just comes down to work. I stopped using certain toys that were getting old thinking that fixed it but now it’s back again. And now I’m thinking it could be the lube I use does anyone else use spunk Lube? Has anyone else had these issues and know how to fix it it’s severely impacting my life and my work. I really don’t know what to do anymore except maybe change careers.

I don't use spunk lube, so I wouldn't know. Worth a try to change it.
But I do know that you should pee in between sex/masturbation to help flush out bad bacteria.
Are you on the pill? I once had yearly UTIs.. 3 UTIs 3 years in a row. I switched birth control pills and it didn't come back. The pill/birth control can cause dryness which increases chance of infection, I later found out.

There's some products out there that claim to help prevent UTIs, it might be worth a try. I'd strongly recommend isay's products - if they still did the UTI prevention, which they sadly don't. It got rid of UTI pain that remained for a couple of months after a UTI (all UTI tests I did during the pain came back negative and doctors wouldn't give me antibiotics for it).

But I once took cranberry pills to help with UTI pain while I had a suspected infection. They helped.. a little too much. I almost skipped going to the doctor because my symptoms improved so much - when I finally took a test, the doctor said I should not say no to antibiotics, it was so bad that they worried it would spread to my kidneys. So, uh, keep that in mind :haha:

I hope you find what's causing it! It was mainly birth control for me.

I feel this condition is not spoken of often enough. If you’re constantly having bladder issues it’s worth asking about. I had if all my younger life without knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.