AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vacation ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Need some opinions. If you could go anywhere/do anything for a vacation, what would be your first choice? Summer is quickly coming to a close and I feel I haven't accomplished enough yet. Help me remedy this feeling that ails me.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Need some opinions. If you could go anywhere/do anything for a vacation, what would be your first choice? Summer is quickly coming to a close and I feel I haven't accomplished enough yet. Help me remedy this feeling that ails me.

3 years ago - 3 month RV trip to Alaska. Drove the entire Alaska Highway
Last year was nearly 2 months on a self-driving camping/hotelling safari in southern Africa.
This September - 3 week driving/train tour of England

3 years ago - 3 month RV trip to Alaska. Drove the entire Alaska Highway
Last year was nearly 2 months on a self-driving camping/hotelling safari in southern Africa.
This September - 3 week driving/train tour of England

The Alaska trip sounds epic. What were the highlights?

Reactions: heybarkeep

That's a high quality problem to have. What are the things you most enjoy doing? Do you want beautiful vistas? Do you want physical activity? Do you want to live in luxury and have people attending to your every need?

The Alaska trip sounds epic. What were the highlights?

2 Weeks in the Denali area. The mountain came out for 3 days.

Wolves fishing in a salmon stream with grizzlies. Standing on the walkway over a grizzly eating a fish. So close you could hear it crunch at Hyder AK.

Drove to the Arctic Circle - nearly carried away by mosquitoes.

Sunset at 12:40 am, sunrise at 2:30 am outside Fairbanks in late June.

Miles and miles of wilderness. Wildlife and epic scenery at every turn.

Not so good - 5 flat tires.

2 Weeks in the Denali area. The mountain came out for 3 days.

Wolves fishing in a salmon stream with grizzlies. Standing on the walkway over a grizzly eating a fish. So close you could hear it crunch at Hyder AK.

Drove to the Arctic Circle - nearly carried away by mosquitoes.

Sunset at 12:40 am, sunrise at 2:30 am outside Fairbanks in late June.

Miles and miles of wilderness. Wildlife and epic scenery at every turn.

Not so good - 5 flat tires.

I would love that. I think if I had unlimited resources I would want to do that trip with a lot of small plane trips between major locations, to get a sense of the scale and to shorten the long distances on open highways (i.e., the flat tire problem).

I am a big fan of a week at a cabin during the summer. Bring friends and drinks, read a fuckton of books, float on a river/lake, roast some marshmallows. Nothing fancy but it's always fun. Also road trips :)

Generally I don't travel far in the summer because the weather is decent here. I do farther trips in the winter when I want to escape, haha.

I'm going to be in Odessa, Ukraine for 2 months starting on Friday. Can't wait.

Its not vacation but... you know... I'll be 5 minutes from the beach :D

As far as vacations go... Hmm... something with nature is always nice. Hikings in the mountains, chilling by the lake, or just enjoying the grass on the planes. Its all good.

The Alaska idea sounds fucking awesome but I can't see the person I'm going with being down with that at all unfortunately. Definitely something I would love to do at some point even if solo.

Do you want beautiful vistas? Do you want physical activity? Do you want to live in luxury and have people attending to your every need?

Was thinking along the lines of a cruise or some island getaway type shit. Not against physical activities but wouldn't say they are necessary. Similarly, wouldn't mind being waited on but wouldn't consider it a necessity for enjoyment.

The Alaska idea sounds fucking awesome but I can't see the person I'm going with being down with that at all unfortunately. Definitely something I would love to do at some point even if solo.

If you were solo I would join a group. Alaska is a very unforgiving place to people who get lost, yet you want a way to get out into wilderness there. You need a guide.

Was thinking along the lines of a cruise or some island getaway type shit. Not against physical activities but wouldn't say they are necessary. Similarly, wouldn't mind being waited on but wouldn't consider it a necessity for enjoyment.

How about the Seychelle Islands, which are out in the middle of the Indian ocean. I saw a special on TV about the Banyan Tree resort there and always thought it would be a 100% memorable and unique tropical getaway.

What I liked about Banyan Tree Seychelles:

* The climate and trees are totally tropical

* The islands have small mountains with real terrain right down to the beach. So it's very scenic looking inland or out.

* The Banyan Resort has these neat tree houses built into the side of a small hill, surrounding a private bay with crystal clear water

* In the special I saw, the couple had their own dedicated Thai masseuse who came right to their bungalo and attended to (most of) their every need.

* The beaches in Seychelles have these very unique rock formations, with lots of piled on rocks that are carved smooth by rain and ocean. It's very scenic.

* The nicer bungalows actually have their own private pools.

Last edited:
Seems perfect. Any similar places you can think of with a golf course nearby?

I use my hobbies as my "vacations", per se. I find an event in an area I haven't been to yet, and use it as an excuse to go somewhere I want to.

Honestly, just a little weekend camping trip would be nice. Any local state park would do, secluded enough you can't see or hear the other campers. Books and a fire and some vegetarian walking tacos. Mhm, that's what I'd do.
Oh, and no dogs. They can stay with my boyfriend's parents. xP

The mermaid in me is saying scuba dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef. That's tied for #1 on my vacation list for next year along with parking myself on a beach in Hawaii and not moving for a week.

First of all, I love me some Todd Chrisley. :)

My answer to this question is an unusual one, but fuck it...I like being different. If money wasn't an issue and having to be at work wasn't an issue, this is what I would do (thanks to the public transportation options available)...

I'd stay in Long Island, NY in a jacuzzi room, and I'd visit the old stomping grounds. Hang out with old friends from college who I now just talk to on FB, but haven't seen in years. I'd go back to one of those awesome karaoke spots in the city where you can book a private karaoke room by the hour, and record your songs. I'd go to Adventureland in Long Island, and head straight for the Frisbee ride, which is my favorite ride there. Also go on the log ride, etc.

One of the days I'm in town, I'd take the Long Island Rail Road into the city, and then head over to Port Authority to take the bus straight to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, where I'd stay the entire day. :) Six Flags is my favorite place ever.

Seeing The Lion King on Broadway for a second time (or seeing Aladdin on Broadway for the first time) would be cool.

I'd try to have a paid photo shoot or two scheduled while I'm in town, so that I'm earning money while there.

Oh, and making my way out to Philly to go on another guided 'Rocky Balboa' tour, and then enjoy a meal (and the waiters/waitresses singing opera while you eat) at the famous Victor's Cafe would be awesome!

My top three vacation ideas.

1. Yellowstone. Camp out in the park for couple weeks. I've been there before but only two days, each a single day driving trip through. One for the southern circle route, and one for the northern. There's so much there I'd love to be able to go back and spend more time at a lot of the places. The areas where the moose are known to go for water early in the morning would be one I'd like to get there early with a camera.

2. Visiting castles in Germany. Took a lot of German in high school and college. Always loved castles growing up. Mixing the two seems like a fun thing.

3. Rent a house for a month on the beach at Cayman Islands. More specifically the Spot Bay area of Cayman Brac in the Cayman Islands. It's not the touristy area of Grand Cayman. No high priced useless trinkets. More of a quiet area for local diving and fishing. Can easily rent a two bedroom house for a month for $2500 that has its own section of beach right on the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.