1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Valid Passport not accepted for Verification

Discussion in 'Chaturbate' started by kira018, Jan 13, 2019.

1. kira018

Hi @punker barbie I have been broadcasting since I turned 18 in the account milkk33.

However I need to create a new account and I also want to work with another girl
    I do not have any other government issued photo ID, but my passport is valid.

My passport was accepted for age verification on the milkk33.account

Support will not reply with an explanation why this identification is not acceptable. I have no understanding what the problem is.
    Kira

username: via0300

2. punker barbie

punker barbie Chaturbate.com
    Industry Representative

You are now age verified for your via0300 account. Thank you for your patience. Happy Chaturbating!

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  3. maria herna

same here :(
    I created a new account with another girl.
    my passport is valid and was accepted for age verification on the shemalesissy2 account 3 years go.
    its 3 years that Im a model on chaturbate (im a tgirl but stil have male photo on my ID, im crossdressed during show)

identification is not acceptable for new profile "helenirene". why?
    hope u can help me @punker barbie I wrote in ur mail.
    thankyou