1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Vanessa Jade (is BACK)

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by Vanessa Jade, May 19, 2018.

1. Vanessa Jade

Cam Model

Well hello again everyone! Cheers to being back!

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 7.17.14 PM.png

I've returned from a year or so break from camming. Veteran Camgirl, artist, goth, gamer, likes to chat and play with snapchat filters. I know more about Tolkien's work than most people do and my favorite food is a tie between baked potatoes and creme brûlée.

Building an online presence back up is taking a minute, I have a day job! However, I am also trying to bring my cam score back up from the "on hiatus for a year" slump, so I'm on/available a lot.

Primary Site: MyFreeCams (profile)
    When I'm on: Nights, 10:00PM PT-3:00AM PT range

Videos: MFCShares (profile), ManyVids (profile)

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for up to the moment updates and silliness

Additional links in my sig :)

2. Vanessa Jade

Cam Model

ALSO: EXCITING NEWS!!!

1526564316000.png

Recognizing that I fancy myself some sort of super villain, I have been allowed to stage a ManyVids Takeover on Sunday (20th May 2018 - day after tomorrow!) from 8:00PM PDT to 11:00PM PDT. I hope to see some familiar usernames! :h:. In the meantime, my profile there is http://vjhangthedj.manyvids.com/