AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vcc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasmith

Cam Model
Nov 4, 2018
Twitter Username
@Kara50547131
Chaturbate Username
Karalovescum
So I have used a pre made template (all these years camming and I submitted )
Ive edited most of what I need to and taught myself alot along the way! However I can't find anything on the vcc and as it's under tips etc I don't want the money going elsewhere. So what is a vcc and if its user generated how do I find mine? I've input my broadcasting I'd so don't need help with that side

Maybe this is because I am not a model or cammer but I have no idea what a "VCC" is. Maybe other's are unsure exactly by just that term, but could know what it is and be able to help if you explained what "premade template" you have been using (I mean, for what? Your cam profile on MFC? a OBS overlay? Something else?)

Like I say though, it may just be me not knowing what it is due to not being a model so not needing to know, but maybe not. We could see if you can expand on an explanation?

Maybe this is because I am not a model or cammer but I have no idea what a "VCC" is. Maybe other's are unsure exactly by just that term, but could know what it is and be able to help if you explained what "premade template" you have been using (I mean, for what? Your cam profile on MFC? a OBS overlay? Something else?)

Like I say though, it may just be me not knowing what it is due to not being a model so not needing to know, but maybe not. We could see if you can expand on an explanation?
I have no idea either.

So I have used a pre made template (all these years camming and I submitted )
Ive edited most of what I need to and taught myself alot along the way! However I can't find anything on the vcc and as it's under tips etc I don't want the money going elsewhere. So what is a vcc and if its user generated how do I find mine? I've input my broadcasting I'd so don't need help with that side
Hopefully you can clarify your question. I think we’ve all assumed you’re talking about MyFreeCams, and from your post I thought maybe you’re talking about making a custom profile on there, but outside of that there is confusion.

Does that helps us identify what it is, or why a model would need to know/use it somewhere? I’ve been on the site coming on 10 years and I have no idea nor the feeling of need to.

Apologies for my unhelpful effort. Just thought the use of the thread title within some MFC front page links might have been a small pointer as to what it meant.

Reactions: AmberCutie
sorry ive been super busy ! yes i was talking about custom profile on mfc but turned out it didnt matter lol
i was using a html/css template i was reffereing to this bit in red but it appears to not have made a difference not changing it
i realise i didnt phrase the question very well sorry !

href="https://www.myfreecams.com/php/tip.php?request=tip&username=karalovescum&broadcaster_id=29260395&vcc=1544155902" target="_blank">JOIN NOW <i class="material-icons">keyboard_arrow_right</i></a></div>

sorry ive been super busy ! yes i was talking about custom profile on mfc but turned out it didnt matter lol
i was using a html/css template i was reffereing to this bit in red but it appears to not have made a difference not changing it
i realise i didnt phrase the question very well sorry !

href="https://www.myfreecams.com/php/tip.php?request=tip&username=karalovescum&broadcaster_id=29260395&vcc=1544155902" target="_blank">JOIN NOW <i class="material-icons">keyboard_arrow_right</i></a></div>
Oh yeah you don't need that on there in order to send people to your tip page.

I have no idea either.

It's just part of the javascript to call up the the Virtual Camera Controller. Basically my guess is the custom controls for the sizing and volume bar overlays.

Status
Not open for further replies.