AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

verification issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2020
I have uploaded my ids 20 + times and they are still not accepting them . they say they are to blurry even though the image is very very clear. i have emailed support but they just give me a email saying they cant find my username . which is peachyxcream69 . is there anyway for anyone to dear god help?

Same problem here. My username is GaylaGirl99. Sent 10 different uploads and they're perfect photos. Whole face showing. No fingers covering the passport.

I've tried so many times now I don't know what I'm doing wrong?

- I'm holding it next to my face
- the ID is not incomplete
- face is not cropped out of the photo
- everything is visible

What else can I do differently?

I keep getting this email:

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

You must be holding your ID next to your face. Your face or the ID cannot be covered, incomplete or cropped out of the photo. Your whole face as well as the whole ID must be visible in the photo. Make sure the ID is not covering any part of your face, and that all parts of your face are visible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.