AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VERIFICATION REJECTED FOR 6TH TIME

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexbombhoney

Banhammered
May 30, 2022
Today is the 6the time I applied for verification of my document.. Every time my documents were enough colorful, HD but every time it showed me the same msg:
Please upload a different official document

What do u mean by different official document?
I tried to do verification with all the major document of my county.. AADHAR, PAN, VOTER ID CARD.

Can u please tell me which other different official document you guys are asking for verification?
Because I tried to verify with all the documents which I had.

5th time verification failed 23/05/22- posted a pic of PAN CARD 24/05/22- posted pic with aadhar card 25/05/22- posted a pic with voter card 26/05/22- I was frustrated so didn't applied for verification 27/05/22- again applied for verification with FRONT/BACK aadhar card And all these verification failed? Each a every pic was high defination pic still? Now I don't have passport or driving licence? What to do? Can't be a model?

Reactions: Shiza
Today is the 6the time I applied for verification of my document..

Thank you for your patience, please check the status of your account now.

As far as I can see, everything should be fine – and we are waiting for you online :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.