AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification removed and got Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelylove

Banhammered
Nov 17, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Amandahotslut
Good day @punker barbie

Here's The one by one explanation about what happen.

I just got offline and I'm stay at the broadcast page and after a few seconds my account got age Verification Got Removed and I didn't start the broadcast and there's no other person on my room only me I was just wondering that my account got age verification removed,

And now I contacted the support and they said "At this time we require a second form of ID from the broadcaster OJS in order for your account to remain age verified.

Please upload a photo ID, including a picture of you holding the photo ID to https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team,

And I already send my valid Passport and you asked me to send a Second Form Of I'd and I already explained that you didn't accept any ID or drivers license within my region (which Is I'm from the Philippines) and you only accept Passport Which I already send It to you,

And now you response "At this time we require a second form of ID in order for your account to remain age verified.

Please upload a photo ID, including a picture of you holding the photo ID to https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

Same thing you response to me before and Now I try to send my The Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) It is a Philippine identity card which was introduced in 2010. The card was developed as a single card for the relations between several government-related agencies. And then right after I send those I'd it say's " The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account." they asked me to send my Passport because they cannot accept any other type of identification for my account,

Then right after sending those second form of my ID my account got banned for violation some rules and I know to myself that I didn't violate any of your rules and I know and I understand that rules, I'm here kneeling and begging in front of you that my account will be restored and can go back work with you because I'm so struggling to pay my school tuition fee and I don't know what to do at this time I only have this work please I'm begging with all of my heart that my account will be okay and can go back to work with you again, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and Godbless.

La_manika
Ticket num: 19006328

Status
Not open for further replies.